For purposes of this document, we define "use" to include:
A. The browsing of INTJ Forum.
B. The registering, accessing, or attempted access of accounts at INTJ Forum.
C. The transmission of information of any kind through the software operating at INTJ Forum, and/or the accessing or attempted access of server resources specifically associated with INTJ Forum.
1. DISCLAIMER: THE OWNERS OF INTJ FORUM MAKE NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LEGAL LIABILITY FOR THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, ACCESSIBILITY, STABILITY, SAFETY, MAINTENANCE, UPKEEP OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION, APPARATUS, PRODUCT, SOFTWARE OR PROCESS OPERATING OR DISCLOSED, OR REPRESENT THAT ITS REPRODUCTION WOULD NOT INFRINGE PRIVATELY OWNED RIGHTS. THE OWNERS OF INTJ FORUM NEITHER CLAIM NOR IMPLY ANY COMMITMENT OR GUARANTEE TO YOUR USE OF INTJ FORUM BEING SECURE, TIMELY, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. YOU USE INTJ FORUM AT YOUR OWN RISK.
2. You understand that by using INTJ Forum you may expose yourself to offensive, indecent, interpersonally or ideologically disparaging, emotionally or psychologically disturbing, and otherwise objectionable material. You hereby claim sole and exclusive responsibility for your exposure to the aforementioned material should such exposure occur, and you agree to indemnify and hold immune the owners of INTJ Forum against any legal action regarding hardship or maladies emotional, psychological, professional or financial, directly or indirectly consequent to that exposure.
3. You understand that the essential function of transmitting information through INTJ Forum is the posting and display of that information at INTJ Forum. The owners of INTJ Forum are not responsible for information transmitted through INTJ Forum by users, or for the integrity, maintenance, or archival upkeep of user-transmitted information stored or displayed with software or hardware processes at INTJ Forum. You furthermore agree to specifically absolve the owners of INTJ Forum of any such responsibility.
4. By transmitting information through INTJ Forum, you indicate your granting of full and irrevocable, royalty-free license for that information to be displayed at INTJ Forum wherever you are empowered to grant such license. All messages (posted information) express the views of the author, and neither the owners of INTJ Forum nor Invision Power Services shall be responsible for the content of any message. You understand that any or all information displayed at INTJ Forum may be subject to and protected by copyrights, trademarks or patents. The precedent of "fair use" may apply where applicable.
5. INTJ Forum operates on an "as is" and "as available" basis. The owners of INTJ Forum reserve the right to restrict or terminate any or all user access to INTJ Forum with or without notification, consultation or cause. The owners of INTJ Forum also reserve the right to modify or remove information displayed at INTJ Forum, in whole or in part, with or without notification, consultation, or cause. You acknowledge that the owners of INTJ Forum will not be held liable for any corruption of data, loss of investment, interruption of business, misadventure or miscellaneous damages arising directly or indirectly from an inability to use INTJ Forum and/or from the modification or removal of information from INTJ Forum.
6. You are prohibited from using INTJ Forum to perform, plan or solicit any act or for any purpose that violates the federal laws of the United States of America.
7. You are prohibited from using INTJ Forum to transmit pornography.
8. You must be eighteen years of age or older to register new accounts at INTJ Forum.