Welcome to INTJ Forum

This is a community where INTJs can meet others with similar personalities and discuss a wide variety of both serious and casual topics. If you aren't an INTJ, you're welcome to join anyway if you would like to learn more about this personality type or participate in our discussions. Registration is free and will allow you to post messages, see hidden subforums, customize your account and use other features only available to our members.

Scribe

Left Twix or Right Twix?

Well given the fact that choosing either left or right Twix is obviously the same since they are the exact same candy and the only difference is the side of the package that they are presented; My point is the choice to the consumer(who undoubtedly would not care either way previous to the question) is an unwinnable argument that only serves the candy company by promoting their product threw other peoples pointless bickering(especially social media).

SO with that being said.

Which side do you prefer and why?

Edited by Scribe
Needs more information

WTF RU talkin' 'bout? They're both the same.

I go with the right one first. It just makes more sense. I mean, most people, like me, are right handed. it only makes sense that I, and most of the properly handed world, would choose to sanctify our cravings with the treat closest to out dominate side. no one wants to be paired up initially with the weak side. We all want to start with the strength and power that goes with being right while indulging the weak only when absolutely necessary.

WTF RU talkin' 'bout? They're both the same.

The same? The same?! Some Twix history for you. (The same. :::shakes head::: Sheesh.)

@lkso

They are the same candy but definitely not the same my good sir.

@comunazi

Interesting point, but you assume that our dominant side symbolizes strength and power when really it only shows which hand you prefer to use.

Say you open the package backwards, what then?

The right twix, per the logo facing towards me. That is because I would invert the packaging (logo away) get at the opening tab, open the packet and take the left twix being left handed.

Twix selection is made in real time based on deduced ease of candy bar removal after the wrapper has been opened.

Left, but when I eat it I always think it's the right one because for some reason I confuse the two in my head. O_o Like, my engagement ring is on my left hand which is how I know it's my left hand but for the split second I reach down and pick it up I think it's the one on the right side. Nom.

If being offered one, I would take whatever is in the left hand of the person offering. I assume they use their right hand for bathroom duty and shaking hands with other people who use their right hand for bathroom duty.

I am not picky with the location of candy in a package as long as the package is air-tight and sanitary.

I can't decide. :(

As an INTJ, what side should I prefer?

Which side do you prefer and why?

I prefer not to take sides.

Personally, I prefer to take my half out of the middle. Center lines are guidelines, not rules. Concrete dividers are more like "rules".

On a side note, I'd like to find a way to extend the range of the chocolate cloaking device to cloak something larger (like a truck). Such a (heavily chocolate cloaked/armored) truck would be good for picking up girls in Minsk.

With the little flap facing left, I start with the right one. I carefully open the top of the package without tearing it and push the right one out first, like a slender turd emerging from a golden asshole.