Welcome to INTJ Forum

This is a community where INTJs can meet others with similar personalities and discuss a wide variety of both serious and casual topics. If you aren't an INTJ, you're welcome to join anyway if you would like to learn more about this personality type or participate in our discussions. Registration is free and will allow you to post messages, see hidden subforums, customize your account and use other features only available to our members.

plotthickens

The Female Orgasm

Which kinds of orgasms have you experienced, ladies?   452 members have voted

1. 1. Which kinds of orgasms have you experienced, ladies?

• A rise up to a peak, quick orgasm, then relax
    • A slow rise up to a long plateau of pleasure, then relax
    • A quick, hard rise, fast hard orgasm, then relax
    • A long period of slow build, then a hard hitting orgasm, then relax
    • Waves of pleasure, continuing
    • A rise up to a peak of pleasure, then a drop, then repeating pleasure peaks, then eventually relax
    • A buildup so intense and an orgasm so intense I gray out
    • A buildup so intense and an orgasm so intense I black out (pass out)
    • Orgasm from non-genital stimulation
    • Spontaneous orgasm with no physical stimulation
    • Female ejaculation with any of the above orgasm descriptions
    • Female ejaculation withOUT any of the above orgasm descriptions (just ejaculation)
    • I have orgasms, but they're not like any of these descriptions.
    • I can't describe it, but I know what my orgasms are like.
    • I don't remember what my orgasms are like.
    • I don't think I've ever had an orgasm.
    • I definitely have never had an orgasm.
    • I'm a male and I'm really curious about women's orgasms.
    • I'm a male and want to be included in this survey.
    • I just want to click something darnit!

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
62 posts in this topic

Okay! Poll is up. Ladies, what kinds of orgasms have you experienced? This is an anonymous poll and multiple-optioned, take your time. :)

Edited by plotthickens

I reached a couple minutes the other day, but I'm a dude.

But yeah. I needed, like, ten hours of rest after that shit :laugh:

I am alone in my category so far and I expect it shall stay that way. :p

How can I get the black out one?

Leaving gray out open to suggestion.

Face down on a pillow with him holding your head there can get you almost there pretty damn fast :laugh:

I don't think I'd like that very much, too disorienting and maybe dizzying, I hate feeling dizzy.

Although I have had orgasms that were so intense they made my lips numb.

(plot, I didn't see a multi-orgasm choice on there - did I miss that?)

Important edit: face in pillow meant pillow biting great consensual rough sex! Came to my attention that it read as more violent than my intention

Edited by Moxiie

I've only had it once. Not everything it's cracked up to be: you basically lose consciousness for the funnest part. In my experience, it requires practice, technique, trust and concentration in an intense session of lovemaking between people who are not only compatable and devoted to making each other happy, but also have marvelous chemistry.

(plot, I didn't see a multi-orgasm choice on there - did I miss that?)

The variation in strength/sensation of the orgasm depends on clitoral vs. vaginal stimulation (at least in my case for the above options.) Vaginal orgasm is not as strong, but the sensation/pleasure it gives can last a very long time (thus making the "bonding time" between partners much more satisfying.) To continue a clitoral orgasm past climax is like being tickled beyond comfort.

The variation in strength/sensation of the orgasm depends on clitoral vs. vaginal stimulation (at least in my case for the above options.) Vaginal orgasm is not as strong, but the sensation/pleasure it gives can last a very long time (thus making the "bonding time" between partners much more satisfying.) To continue a clitoral orgasm past climax is like being tickled beyond comfort.

1. The Clitoral Structure is huge, far bigger than the tiny thing termed 'the clitoris'. It runs from embracing the vaginal opening to deep into the vagina itself, engorging when stimulated into what we call the G-Spot. This is usually recognized as the mechanism for what you call "vaginal orgasm".
  2. Note that your response applies only to you; please do not speak for others. Everyone is different.

1. The Clitoral Structure is huge, far bigger than the tiny thing termed 'the clitoris'. It runs from embracing the vaginal opening to deep into the vagina itself, engorging when stimulated into what we call the G-Spot. This is usually recognized as the mechanism for what you call "vaginal orgasm".
  2. Note that your response applies only to you; please do not speak for others. Everyone is different.

(at least in my case for the above options.)

I reached a couple minutes the other day, but I'm a dude.

But yeah. I needed, like, ten hours of rest after that shit :laugh:

That is why it's recommended as a sleep aid. It works for me, too. :)

Wait a minute....minutes long orgasm??

Do you have secrets, or are you born lucky?!

Someone please make a male equivalent poll for this. I could use a hearty laugh...

Cool thread, though. I had fun reading the results.

I checked off nine of those lol. I've never blacked out but definitely "grayed out"... even while being choked/holding breath I've never blacked out.

I find them kind of mystifying, frankly. Clitoral stimulation feels really good, becomes really intense, but there is never a "relax", and then it gets too intense and becomes uncomfortable.

I'm not so much a fan to be honest.

Vaginal sex has a much more discernible orgasm, for me at least, with the obvious build up, waves of pleasure, and climax.

Damn. I checked off nine of those options...

Helps me sleep quite well most of the time. The ones that are more fun for me are the ones where it builds up, then ebbs then comes back stronger than before. It's both more exciting and more exhausting that way (for me, at least).

Edited by seeyouatx

For anyone who chose, 'I don't remember what my orgasms are like' or 'I definitely have never had an orgasm' please start a masturbation session with yourself. You won't be disappointed.

For anyone who chose, 'I don't remember what my orgasms are like' or 'I definitely have never had an orgasm' please start a masturbation session with yourself. You won't be disappointed.

Asexuals aren't sexual. That's OK. :)

Asexuals aren't sexual. That's OK. :)

Yes, of course it's OK. I wasn't referring to asexuals though.

Allow me to rephrase....

If you're not asexual and haven't had an orgasm, masturbation is an option to explore.

Why would anyone want a blackout orgasm??

It's talked up, especially in turn-of-the-century French romances.

Someone please make a male equivalent poll for this. I could use a hearty laugh...

Cool thread, though. I had fun reading the results.

.. or a "Do you remember your first orgasm?" ;D

Hey, can a guy give me a quick answer here: do you experience this range of orgasm? Did you know women could experience this range of orgasm types?

Whenever i feel like I might black out, I stop. It's terrifying...talk about 'the little death'...