Welcome to INTJ Forum

This is a community where INTJs can meet others with similar personalities and discuss a wide variety of both serious and casual topics. If you aren't an INTJ, you're welcome to join anyway if you would like to learn more about this personality type or participate in our discussions. Registration is free and will allow you to post messages, see hidden subforums, customize your account and use other features only available to our members.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
isaenator

Where All My Rock Peeps At?

Hey, Enfp geologist here!

I'm just curious if there are any other geologists/geology majors on this forum.

I'm curious about

-why you chose geology?

-what projects you're working on

-fun grad/undergrad geology stories (*cough* field camp *cough*)

...and anything else really. I'm just trying to find all of you. I'm an undergrad senior at the moment.

Even if you're not a geologist and are just curious as to why the hell we like rocks so much, i'm happy to answer any questions from non-geologists.

I think my little one would do good as a geologist. She loves to collect every rock she sees, and to top it all, I believe she is an "ENFP" like you.

Rocks and dirt attrack my little one the most. :)

I don't know, where the fuck are your stories and projects at?

Haha well mine are in Bloomington Indiana and I've begun work on organic geochemistry type things (running tests on glacial sediments in Indonesia to analyze paleoclimate).

We've also got a lot of people involved in the Mars rover.They're pretty much the coolest professors ever.

---------- Post added 09-08-2012 at 11:54 AM ----------

I think my little one would do good as a geologist. She loves to collect every rock she sees, and to top it all, I believe she is an "ENFP" like you.

Rocks and dirt attrack my little one the most. :)

You should get your child an earth science kit. Baking soda and vinegar volcanoes are the best!!! :D