Welcome to INTJ Forum

This is a community where INTJs can meet others with similar personalities and discuss a wide variety of both serious and casual topics. If you aren't an INTJ, you're welcome to join anyway if you would like to learn more about this personality type or participate in our discussions. Registration is free and will allow you to post messages, see hidden subforums, customize your account and use other features only available to our members.

NightSurgeon

Hello

I'm never sure what to say for these things, but I figured that I may as well make one. I lurk a lot, but I may end up posting quite a bit, I can't say for sure just yet.

I spend a lot of time sketching and occasionally finishing illustrations. I enjoy comics, animation, books (usually not novels, more instructional or informative, though I have enjoyed the A Song of Ice and Fire series as well as The Dark Tower), television dramas, plays... basically most things related to the arts. I'm also interested in the biological sciences, botany, genetics, though I've never investigated the more hard-math areas. I really enjoy food too, and cooking, when I am motivated to go through with it.

So, hello--

Welcome! :nice: Once you reach 15 posts you should have a look at the art thread (or even post something). It's great!

Welcome!

Y-You cook?

Did you bring any foods?

How about spaghetti with a pomegranate-infused marinara sauce? Garlic bread? Honeyed Greek yogurt for dessert?

Welcome, hey! I cook too, mostly asian cuisines... i'm always discovering new dishes to cook. I'm going to make some crepes for the first time this weekend.

Hey, welcome, to INTJf.

Ya know, if you posted some of you art...would be badass. :)

I'll post some of it in the art thread just as soon as I have enough posts, slowly making my way there...