Welcome to INTJ Forum

This is a community where INTJs can meet others with similar personalities and discuss a wide variety of both serious and casual topics. If you aren't an INTJ, you're welcome to join anyway if you would like to learn more about this personality type or participate in our discussions. Registration is free and will allow you to post messages, see hidden subforums, customize your account and use other features only available to our members.

Archer

Hello

I'v been reading the forums and decided to get involved myself. I am a 42 year old father of 3 boys. Recently divorced from an ESFJ. I am a Land Surveyor in northern Michigan. I am a cub scout leader for my middle son who just turned 9 today. I do volunteer work for the local conservation district maintaining a trail near my house where I like to hike and x-country ski. About a year ago I was on the township planning commission where my ideas and uncompromising manner were not appreciated. I look forward to objective discussions with other INTJs.

Welcome to the forum Archer. Happy Birthday to your son :nice:

Howdy - are you Yooper?? (spent some time in the UP/Houghton a while back- beautiful country, however walleye just isn't as good as salmon - I'm from the Pacific NW)

Welcome to INTJf -I'm not an INTJ, but us Feelers on the site provide a modicum of balance and we sometimes bring fried cheese curds with delicious dipping sauces so we remain welcome here, if a bit pesky.

No, the northern lower peninsula. Near Traverse City. The Pacific NW is very nice. Spent 2 weeks in Seatle/Vancover area. Grilled salmon with BQ sauce is one of my favorites. We have Salmon here too, but not native.

Welcome to the Alley....

beware of the Monkey With Pie.....

Welcome to the forum.

Interesting jobs/volunteering you do. I'm a GIS guy myself.

Thanks for the Welcome.

I took GIS classes in college. Powerful software. I wanted to use it while on the planning commission to help calculate future land use and zoning maps. Unfortunately we only used it as a graphic tool.