Welcome to INTJ Forum

This is a community where INTJs can meet others with similar personalities and discuss a wide variety of both serious and casual topics. If you aren't an INTJ, you're welcome to join anyway if you would like to learn more about this personality type or participate in our discussions. Registration is free and will allow you to post messages, see hidden subforums, customize your account and use other features only available to our members.

Littllefilly

What were you doing just before you logged on?

10,306 posts in this topic

I am just curious what people stop doing? or are finished doing? or are still in the middle of doing?

when they logged on.

Or what will they be doing when they log off?

Or even what should they be doing, but they are still logged on?

I am going to put ice on my grandsons foot, he broke it last night at the skate park.

Flossing my teeth. Please login or register to see this image. /emoticons/grin.gif.37c22b2c648dff569f9b0d1fb2504c80.gif" alt=";D" />

<smile>

Is that like clam Chowder?

I am going to give one of my clients a shower, and make her feel loved and appreciated. Just like she makes me feel.

^ lol. Thats very important, flossing.

Eating cheese and Tabasco. Will watch GOT, shortly.

Watching Wolf's Rain, Blood-C and rewatching a portion of the film Antichrist starring William Dafoe, not sure which order.

Just finished eating some sushi. I'm probably going to take a shower soon.

Deciding what to eat for dinner, telling myself I need to switch over the laundry now, and reading several detailed papers on the proteomic interactions of the alpha-7 nicotinic receptor for a review I was asked to help write today.

Specifically, I STOPPED doing the latter so I could log on instead... Please login or register to see this image. /emoticons/shhh.gif.24e4060939009e38dec039bc42697e8c.gif" alt=":shhh:" />

Completing a spreadsheet at work, listing the completion rate of my deliverables to ensure I'm on track with my delivery dates and KPIs.

That, and drinking a tea.

Nonquestion. I am always logged on. I watch and I am always here.

eating artichokes and informing someone about how the economy in Japan 'successfully' works.

Simple home maintenance for the friend I'm staying with this week.

I'm on a Liquid Plumber rampage, among other things.

And I bought a used copy of Captain America at Redbox, though we may not watch that till tomorrow.

Discussing: who should play the lead in the new Stephen King-JFK assasination movie/ which Batman was the best movie; Returns or Begins/Mice and Men character names and why we've forgotten them and whether they'll be tied to the rest of the plot in the JFK book we're reading/extreme excel programming/changing jobs etc... with the SO at a coffee house.

Bought some new blades for my old safety razor so I broke it in with a good shave. Think I'm going to go grill up a steak now.

I’m at work… Should be working… But I’m not…

Pretty much whenever I’m on here it’s because I’m bored at work.

Watched Real Time with Bill Maher - better late than never!

I've been Skyping with various people all evening. Am with different people now but apparently I have no other things to do (other than, you know, productive stuff, but who does that?)

Researching Firewall information for work and looking for places to rent.

You people are so interesting!!!! Would it be have been inappropriate to have quoted every post but mine, in this post? Next I am going to have to go to the " Who /What made you smile today" Problem is you ALL made me smile, or laugh. And that would just be a little too out of the norm, even for me, to bring all of you there. ( I already unwittingly, piss people off, no need to push it)

Before I logged on I tinkering with my latest invention. I have my saddle right here behind me, for R&D.