Welcome to INTJ Forum

This is a community where INTJs can meet others with similar personalities and discuss a wide variety of both serious and casual topics. If you aren't an INTJ, you're welcome to join anyway if you would like to learn more about this personality type or participate in our discussions. Registration is free and will allow you to post messages, see hidden subforums, customize your account and use other features only available to our members.

Bronk

Hello

I took the MBTI test a few years ago and discovered I'm solidly in the INTJ camp in all aspects. Once I started reading about this, a lot of things about me began to make sense. From my predisposition to silently disappear from public view at will ("Hey, we didn't see you leave last night. One minute you were there, the next minute nobody knew where you were."), to my knack for applying my own moral code to just about every situation, it was like a light bulb went on.

I'm hesitant to tie myself to a specific personality type. I mean, four binary variables only leads to 16 possibilities, and I shudder to think all seven billion of us can be grouped into those distinct categories with no room for variation within... However, I do find it comforting that my proclivity for existing outside the norm doesn't make me totally alone. It's just been so hard to find other people like me because, well, we INTJs don't exactly advertise our presence to the world!

Hey Bronk, welcome to the forum.

Yeah, it's kind of comforting to know there are people like us out there.

Hope you will have fun here!

Hey man, welcome to the forum. Some people have more crossover than others.

I've also been known to walk away from conversations because I thought they were over (but they weren't). :D