Welcome to INTJ Forum

This is a community where INTJs can meet others with similar personalities and discuss a wide variety of both serious and casual topics. If you aren't an INTJ, you're welcome to join anyway if you would like to learn more about this personality type or participate in our discussions. Registration is free and will allow you to post messages, see hidden subforums, customize your account and use other features only available to our members.

Lilie

Self-understanding

I've been looking everywhere and I think there's a nice piece here that will fit in nicely with the rest of them. Maybe this forum will even become as big in my life as the one for people who grew up with mentally ill parents.

I'm female and in my late 20s, I live in Germany, and I like playing computer games and eating cake and drinking wine at home by myself.

Hello from South East Asia. I like games, cakes and drinking umeshu! So cheers! :)

Hello! I used to live in East Asia but I've never been to South East Asia.

I like your avatar. Almost everyone on this site has a really interesting avatar. I feel naked.

Welcome, Lilie!

... and what kind of cake? Like.. the fluffy kind? Or ice-cream kind? What about pies?

:-) Hope you like it around here.

Hey, welcome to the forum. Big fan of drinking at home by myself.

I like all cakes and sweets in general, but right now I'm fixated on a kind from the supermarket with marzipan icing.

Drinking at home alone is the best.

It's 10am here and I'm sipping on a nice absinthe feeling myself going slowly and absolutely mad......ok, that's a lie. But Genius and Madness doth abound on this here forum. And nearly everyone here eats cake and drinks at home alone. Myself I prefer a dense, complicated - even moody - cake. Maybe a flourless chocolate torte.

Welcome to the forum from one of your local pesky ENFP ambassadors on this forum - a few of us feelers like to come here and pester you Thinkers.

Welcome to the forum from one of your local pesky ENFP ambassadors on this forum - a few of us feelers like to come here and pester you Thinkers.

Is there also an ENFP forum? Or is the ENFP forum that thing people call "real life"?

I have plenty of madness, the genius.. who knows.

I like playing computer games and eating cake and drinking wine at home by myself.

That sounds incredibly enjoyable. Welcome to INTJf :)