Welcome to INTJ Forum

This is a community where INTJs can meet others with similar personalities and discuss a wide variety of both serious and casual topics. If you aren't an INTJ, you're welcome to join anyway if you would like to learn more about this personality type or participate in our discussions. Registration is free and will allow you to post messages, see hidden subforums, customize your account and use other features only available to our members.

Selene

What is your body type?

What is your body type?   194 members have voted

1. 1. What is your body type?

• INTJ: Endomorph
    • INTJ: Mesomorph
    • INTJ: Ectomorph
    • I'm not an INTJ and just want to click on something.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
85 posts in this topic

Quiz

Do you think the results generated by this quiz is accurate?

Feel free to comment and share the links to any other questionnaires you may know of.

According to the test, my score is 2.5. I'm between ectomorph and mesomorph. So, the poll doesn't have an option for me. Dammit.

Yes, the quiz is fairly accurate!

2.67, between ectomorph and mesomorph. Sounds right (assuming I'm closer to ectomorph).

Mesomorph. I actually have the impression most on this forum would fall into that or ectomorph.

I don't see how any of those three body categories could apply to women.

It said I was in between, but I was super lanky as a child and still today I don't gain weight, but like a normal woman I have higher body fat content than a male the same size as me - due to hips, etc. I have little to no muscle in the top part of my body, but very strong legs. So maybe I'm an ectomorph on the top and mesomorph on the bottom. Sure. Was this designed for men?

Your score is 1.92.

Your body is closest to a Mesomorph. You have a naturally fit body but to maintain it or improve it you should exercise and diet correctly for your type. Strength training can be done more often and for longer sessions then would be good for an Ectomorph, but you must still be carefull not to overdo it. You should train with moderate to heavy weighs and at a moderate pace, not resting too long between sets. You will find you gain muscle quite easy (some women and even men might not want to get too bulky, but this won't happen suddenly. When you are happy with your muscle size simply train to maintain it). Stick to a good healthy diet to keep you lean and muscular, and watch for any slow creeping fat gains. Engage in and enjoy aerobic activities, sports, etc. but do not overdo.

Seems accurate for me, but it does look more geared for men.

What Is Your Body Type?

Your score is 1.92.

Your body is closest to a Mesomorph.

My body is around average size my hips are a little bigger than normal but what do you expect I'm a young woman haha

It says I'm a mixture between Endo- and Mesomorph, but really, I'm entirely endomorphic. The mesomorphic part probably stems from the fact that my middle finger and thumb touch when encircling my wrist, and such. ^^

Also, what exactly is the difference between hourglass and pear shape, aside from breast size?

Also, what exactly is the difference between hourglass and pear shape, aside from breast size?

Rib cage in proportion to hip size and waist. You can still be a pear shape with a large breast size if your rib cage is small enough.

I got mesomorph.. I've never bought much into the meso / ecto / endo thing, really. My body pretty much does as it pleases and there's not a lot I can do about it. Sometimes I randomly lose or gain weight and it's nothing to do with changes that I'm making in diet or exercise. People rarely believe me when I say that (they get all twitchy-like and act like I don't understand the principles of diet & exercise or something), but it's true.

My metabolism is like a furnace, I'm almost always hungry, but no matter how much I eat I never seem to gain a pound.

Your score is 2.42.

Your body is between an Ectomorph and a Mesomorph. Choose a middle approach between the follow recommendations.

1.33, Your body is between an EndoMorph and a Mesomorph.

Can anyone enlighten me what those numbers actually mean?

Can anyone enlighten me what those numbers actually mean?

make that two of us

Your score is 2.08.

Your body is closest to a Mesomorph.