Welcome to INTJ Forum

This is a community where INTJs can meet others with similar personalities and discuss a wide variety of both serious and casual topics. If you aren't an INTJ, you're welcome to join anyway if you would like to learn more about this personality type or participate in our discussions. Registration is free and will allow you to post messages, see hidden subforums, customize your account and use other features only available to our members.

Uriel

Pick 2 out of 3: Big Penis, Awesome Body, Handsome Face

2 out of 3   164 members have voted

1. 1. 2 out of 3

• I am Male: I want a big penis and an awesome body.
    • I am Male: I want a big penis and a handsome face.
    • I am Male: I want a handsome face and an awesome body.
    • I am Female: I want him to have a big penis and an awesome body.
    • I am Female: I want him to have a big penis and a handsome face.
    • I am Female: I want him to have a handsome face and an awesome body.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
110 posts in this topic

-to have a big penis

-to have an awesome body

-to have a handsome face

For males, which 2 out of 3 would you rather have?

*given that all other non-superficial aspects you want are already fulfilled*

*you are going to use these 2 aspects to attract a sex partner*

For females, which 2 out of 3 would you rather have in a male sex partner?

*given that all other non-superficial aspects you are looking for are already fulfilled*

Lesbians, go away.

Do we keep our current penis size? In the case of not picking that option?

Easy. I'll go with the big penis and handsome face. No matter how my body looks I can always work out and become fit. Gaining a handsome face is difficult and gaining a large penis requires pills, surgery, or some other method. So, to me, the second option seems the wisest.

Female, but:

Awesome face/body. I figure I can always get a vibrator if I'm that desperate. But my sex drive is so variable, commonly erring to the side of "low..." so the penis overall doesn't matter much to me. (Should I mention I'm shorter, if we're talking size?)

I just hope my body/face is as awesome to him as his body/face is to me. =/

I just want all of my hair back. My penis is more than adequate and I have been described as "handsome" on many an occasion. And it wouldn't take very much work for me to get back into shape.

So I want the option to have all of my hair back. It would be nice to have less forehead and more hair.

But what if we have all three already????????

:}

I choose face and body. And I get to keep my size. Yes I do.

@ Uriel : do you always measure people purely by their bodies? How banal is that?

I went with face and body. Why?

1. You can't really do much about a f*cked up face.

2. I've got genetic skin issues that will forever prevent me from being a model, and no amount of bodybuilding will make it go away.

3. Penis size won't help you outside of a bedroom, while looks and a body will (think business).

4. The people who just want a big penis inside them, no matter who it is attached to, don't make very good long-term partners.

How small of a penis do we get if we don't pick "big penis"? If it isn't micropenis or anything like that then the latter two, no contest.

Meh, I’ll take a giant shlong and a nice bod. I like my face as it is.

My dork and body aren’t so bad but hell if you’re handing out free upgrades then why not.

The shape of the female part of the poll deffinetlly shows which part of the male body is important to them ... :)

It's interesting that the females want the two immutable characteristics

Conclusion: working out is irrelevant if you don't have a huge dick. Further observations can be obtained by calling 0800-OBVIOUS. Text messages will cost 50p plus your standard network rate.

I'd say body and penis. My girlfriend would also say voice and nice hands are dependent on how she views the face.

Interesting how the top choice for males is "I want a handsome face and an awesome body" the lowest choice for females is "I want him to have a handsome face and an awesome body" and the highest choice for females is "I want him to have a big penis and a handsome face."

So what is "big enough" in females eyes anyways? Can it ever be too big?

Hm, seems like my opinion is aligned with the female part of the poll.

Simple reason:

Face and penis size is mostly genetic. I can make awesome body with some effort, genes are also involved there but they're not the deciding factor.

Don't need a nice face. What's a nice face got to do with anything? The nice face will ultimately shrivel up, turn weather beaten, and can easily mislead people. Nope, no nice face.

I assume not having a big penis means you can have a small or an average one instead. It really doesn't matter how impressive a man's penis is because most people aren't going to see it. People are exposed to our faces and bodies first. You don't pick up girls first by whipping it out.

You don't pick up girls first by whipping it out.

Depends how classy you want your 'lady'.

---

Body/face.

I assumed that by choosing two, the other would be average. And, as others have pointed out, only one can be improved through working out. So I picked the other two.

Starting with what I have now, I just need the body.

You didn't specify that "not a big dick" would mean "a really tiny dick", so I chose to assume it would be about average or a bit on the small side. With that I pick awesome body + handsome face, no question.

Why do I put so much thought into this :thinking:

Edit : I'm a woman, by the way.

Conclusion: working out is irrelevant if you don't have a huge dick. Further observations can be obtained by calling 0800-OBVIOUS. Text messages will cost 50p plus your standard network rate.

1305627990136-3.jpg

I guess no amount of reassuring will change the cruelty of nature.

LOL

Sadly with some things I have to agree with Iota and his view of general female part of population and attraction between male and female.

Over 63% (at the time of post) of females prefers big penis over the rest, I'm really disappointed with you ladies.

For males it's just 40%.

Seems like a handsome face is a win on both sides.

Question might be a bit tricky as it's about a sex partner, though I doubt it would make a change if there was written just a partner.

Do we get a similar poll for females? Or did I just miss it?