Welcome to INTJ Forum

This is a community where INTJs can meet others with similar personalities and discuss a wide variety of both serious and casual topics. If you aren't an INTJ, you're welcome to join anyway if you would like to learn more about this personality type or participate in our discussions. Registration is free and will allow you to post messages, see hidden subforums, customize your account and use other features only available to our members.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kronique

Homestuck~

Am i the only one reading this comic?? I hope not, someone had better be out there

THANKS FOR NOT REVEALING SPOILERS Dx!

Discuss away:3

In this, you are not alone. I maintain that Homestuck is the most INTJ friendly work of fiction ever conceived. So I can avoid spoilers, what part are you at?

So many cosplayers. I started reading after seeing these guys at a con, just finished act 4, and I think it's great.

-arrives to another thread several years into the future but not many-

I absolutely love Homestuck and I'm sad to see it that it's ending, but considering the length and how old it is, Hussie seems to be making a fair decision.

I'm only early into it, but I read it.

That's for the best. It's better to understand Homestuck as an archival reader because as soon as you were caught up to the comic as it was actively updating you could easily lose track of what was going on through the fandom craze. It seems especially true if you blog and most of the people you follow generate a myriad of headcanons and fanart to the point where you mix that all up with actual canon. Likewise, you skip out on a lot of the inside jokes Hussie makes towards the fanbase inside the comic so 10 panels of consecutive stupid would probably seem misplaced and irritating, but if you were caught up with the comic at the time that the page was uploaded then you would probably understand why Hussie made it in the first place. Either way, it's a good read and it tends to be a "hit or miss" for most because of the slow-paced plot-line from Acts 1-3. If you don't like it by A5 then it's definitely not your thing.

Edited by Grimly
grammatical error (facepalm)

Oh god why karkat....

Karkat reminds me of a saying/joke I heard long ago "You're not crazy when you talk with yourself or even argue with yourself. It's when you consistently lose those arguments."

Edited by Kisai