Welcome to INTJ Forum

This is a community where INTJs can meet others with similar personalities and discuss a wide variety of both serious and casual topics. If you aren't an INTJ, you're welcome to join anyway if you would like to learn more about this personality type or participate in our discussions. Registration is free and will allow you to post messages, see hidden subforums, customize your account and use other features only available to our members.

Selene

What was the last movie you saw?

3,915 posts in this topic

Rings.

It was more disappointing than I thought it'd be, and that is saying quite a bit.

Please login or register to see this link.

great movie.

ye, the ending could have been better, but not by much.

Wonder Woman

By far the best movie based on a DC character yet.

Posted (edited)

Drive (2011) - I really liked this movie - its style, soundtrack, visual approach to storytelling and subtle portrayal of the characters and their relationships...

Wanderlust (2012) - This was a pretty decent comedy. I liked the movie's premise (that of moving from the city to a rural "free love" commune) as well as its cast. It had its fair share of funny moments, not to mention raunchy and awkward humour...

T2 Trainspotting (2017) - Overall, it's not bad and worth watching. There were definitely some highlights and funny moments, and there was a nostalgic quality to the whole thing (a lot of throwbacks to the first movie) although it doesn't quite live up to its predecessor...

EDIT: I had actually watched something else after Drive and before T2 Trainspotting... I just forgot to mention it for some reason, so I'm including it now (Wanderlust). 

Edited by RachelSomething

John Wick 2. Not as good as the first one but still enjoyed it. 6/10

It Comes At Night (2017)

This movie kept me guessing throughout the entire movie.  

The rating seems accurate at around 85%.  

This is the last movie I saw:

Please login or register to see this link.

Alien covenant. Fassbender was great but disappointed overall. 5/10

War Machine (2017) - It was about some general in Afganistan.

Please login or register to see this link.  (2017 Documentary)

Chronicles the epic battle that several American mothers are waging on behalf of their middle-school daughters, victims of sex-trafficking on Backpage.com, the adult classifieds section that for years was part of the Village Voice. 

Lucid Dream (2017)

Action films of Korean manufacture are still in their developing stage. In here you get a lot of easy entertainment. Good Saturday evening movie if you are in the mood for something light.

El Más Buscado (2014)

A Mexican thieves/cops movie. Not bad but could have been better. 

Allied (2016)

Been a while since Zemeckis actually sat down to direct. The product is a solid romantic thriller that has nothing wrong with it and makes you wonder on the decisions behind the Oscar nominees. Pitt and Cotillard are flawless.

47 Meters Down (2017)

It was an enjoyable movie, a nicely made shark movie with enough suspense to keep you interested throughout.  The ending was a bit of a surprise though.  

Edited by Schubertslied

Dredd (2012) - Well, this was quite entertaining... I liked its dystopian setting, awesome visuals and ultraviolence. 

Valhalla Rising (2009) - There were moments of intense brutality, as well as some captivating visuals... but at the same time, it was just so incredibly tedious and boring to sit through.

Edge of Tomorrow (2014) - I really liked Emily Blunt in this. Loved the story and the action as well... Overall a very good movie.

Edited by RachelSomething

Kong skull island. Bad script, poorly cast, many corny bits, tonally all over the place, still watchable though. 5/10.