Welcome to INTJ Forum

This is a community where INTJs can meet others with similar personalities and discuss a wide variety of both serious and casual topics. If you aren't an INTJ, you're welcome to join anyway if you would like to learn more about this personality type or participate in our discussions. Registration is free and will allow you to post messages, see hidden subforums, customize your account and use other features only available to our members.

Selene

What was the last movie you saw?

3,755 posts in this topic

kong 3d

scene after credits

was it worth the 3d? not really, but still enjoyable as effects were noticeable 

Logan

I didn't plan on seeing it but the rotten tomatoes review was good as were the reviews. I did like it a lot but now I think I need to see X-Men Apocalypse, I forgot about that movie until recently and it looks like I missed some things.

Neruda

Enjoyed. Tried too hard at the end to explain its art, which diminished what would have been an otherwise brilliant finale. Missed the perfect ending 10 minutes earlier. Oh well.

Don't breathe. Really enjoyed it, a quality little flick, lovely colour palette. 7/10.