Welcome to INTJ Forum

This is a community where INTJs can meet others with similar personalities and discuss a wide variety of both serious and casual topics. If you aren't an INTJ, you're welcome to join anyway if you would like to learn more about this personality type or participate in our discussions. Registration is free and will allow you to post messages, see hidden subforums, customize your account and use other features only available to our members.

Avalonlord

MBTI and Doctor Who

1st Doctor INTJ

2nd Doctor ENFP

3rd Doctor ISTP

4th Doctor INTJ

5th Doctor ENTP

6th Doctor ENTJ

7th Doctor INTJ

8th Doctor INFJ

9th Doctor INTJ and Rose Tyler ESFP

10th Doctor ENTP and Donna Noble ESFJ

11th Doctor ENFP, Amy Pond INFP and Rory Williams ISFP

The Master INTJ

Cyber men INTJ

Darlek ESTJ

River Song INTP

Jack Harkness ESTP and Gwen INFJ

Sarah Jane INFJ

^With the 7th doctor's quote, he would make much more sense as Chaotic Evil, and 10th doctor could be switched to neutral evil. But otherwise, that chart is awesome.

Rory Williams is so ISFJ.

I would agree. Rory is definitely not a "P" at all. I would say possibly he is INFJ, although in truth I am leaning more towards ISFJ.

To the OP, I would say the Cyber Men are more ISTJ than INTJ.

To the OP, I would say the Cyber Men are more ISTJ than INTJ.

I don't know, they are just robots haha

But I found this picture when I first found out I was INTJ.

Cyberman-INTJ.jpg

^With the 7th doctor's quote, he would make much more sense as Chaotic Evil, and 10th doctor could be switched to neutral evil. But otherwise, that chart is awesome.

No, the assignment of Ten to Chaotic Evil is correct--remember that when he destroyed that particular enemy, he did entirely what HE wanted. No reference to the laws of the Shadow Proclamation, no reference to any procedure or standard or precedent at all. He just let it rip. Likewise with "Human Nature/Family of Blood," likewise with the Victorian Cyberwoman, likewise with the Pyroviles, etc etc. No wonder the Master was in love with him by this time.

No, the assignment of Ten to Chaotic Evil is correct--remember that when he destroyed that particular enemy, he did entirely what HE wanted. No reference to the laws of the Shadow Proclamation, no reference to any procedure or standard or precedent at all. He just let it rip. Likewise with "Human Nature/Family of Blood," likewise with the Victorian Cyberwoman, likewise with the Pyroviles, etc etc. No wonder the Master was in love with him by this time.

Doh'! Mixed up 7th and 6th doctors. 7th doctor is indeed lawful evil. I meant 6th doctor as chaotic evil (perhaps sharing the spot with 10). He randomly strangled his companion after he regenerated.

I would say 11 is Chaotic Good.