Welcome to INTJ Forum

This is a community where INTJs can meet others with similar personalities and discuss a wide variety of both serious and casual topics. If you aren't an INTJ, you're welcome to join anyway if you would like to learn more about this personality type or participate in our discussions. Registration is free and will allow you to post messages, see hidden subforums, customize your account and use other features only available to our members.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
oxfordms

southern boy

Hey guys,

Just trying to get 2 posts so I can read stuff. I'm from the south as you may figure from my screenname. I'm an INTJ through and through, but keep a conformist veil to appear harmonious when in actuality I hold many differing views from those closest to me. Go figure!

oh, Oxford

i used to go to Lafayette Co High School back in the mid-90's, lived in a little town called Harmontown

spent the early 90's in a town just outside of Senatobia called Strayhorn...

yea, i know that area pretty well... welcome and make yourself comfortable

you must be exhausted making it here to INTJf all the way from Oxford, MS

*pours a glass of sweet iced-tea*

...i consider myself from South Alabama though, and about to get out of the Navy and head down to Atlanta, GA soon...

Many have threatened to only post twice in order to access the links, then get frustrated when they find out with another 13 posts they can access the members only section so they figure what the hey, they've gone to the effort of creating an account so what’s a few more posts if the reward is the illusive members section so eventually they cave and post 13 more times... then we implant the mind control device and they're hooked.

Good luck resisting :thumbsup:

So, you're sticking to only two posts huh? There's so much more to the forum than that. Come back and try for more - you won't be disappointed...much...often.