Welcome to INTJ Forum

This is a community where INTJs can meet others with similar personalities and discuss a wide variety of both serious and casual topics. If you aren't an INTJ, you're welcome to join anyway if you would like to learn more about this personality type or participate in our discussions. Registration is free and will allow you to post messages, see hidden subforums, customize your account and use other features only available to our members.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Trailmixed

Hi, semi-newbie here

I've introduced myself before...but my account seems to have been wiped or something. So, I'm Emily, a 15 year old INTJ. I spend most of my time alone. I'm social phobic (self-diagnosis, but probably true).

Just remember, the rest of the world fears you as much as you are paranoid about it;). Welcome back to the forum!

socialphobia... like agoraphobia? or just around people? well, it is only a matter of time that one gets comfortable in their own presence...

anyways, welcome...

socialphobia... like agoraphobia? or just around people? well, it is only a matter of time that one gets comfortable in their own presence...

anyways, welcome...

Not agoraphobia. Just around people. Mostly at school. I probably look like a sweaty tomato when the teacher calls on me...I don't even want to know. Haha. Thanks for the welcome.

Hmm, not wrong about the Semi-part, where you been!

Welcome back Emily.

Great name, you must be a little nuts. Nice to meet you.

Great name, you must be a little nuts.

lol. That was almost so bad, it was good.

Greetings. All phobias must be checked at the server.

Wow, hey to another person who's mostly spent the past fifteen years the colour of a stop sign!

Hmmm, a sweaty tomato. Is your hair green?

Welcome.

Great name, you must be a little nuts. Nice to meet you.

A little? That's a major understatement. ^^

Trailmixed added to this post, 1 minutes and 2 seconds later...

Wow, hey to another person who's mostly spent the past fifteen years the colour of a stop sign!

You're this way too? I've never really met (does this count as meeting?) anyone who possibly understands what I feel and think about social interactions. ^^

I avoid social interaction as well, but not for a fear, or phobia, of the interactions, but for a realized and nurtured dislike of the people who make up my social settings. They're very dumb. And I don't like dumb people. So I spend my time by myself, advancing my already vast knowledge on several subjects. So I'm not sociopathic, I just hate stupid people. And I think almost everyone is stupid. That's not shallow, is it?

Anyway, welcome back.

I avoid social interaction as well, but not for a fear, or phobia, of the interactions, but for a realized and nurtured dislike of the people who make up my social settings. They're very dumb. And I don't like dumb people. So I spend my time by myself, advancing my already vast knowledge on several subjects. So I'm not sociopathic, I just hate stupid people. And I think almost everyone is stupid. That's not shallow, is it?

Anyway, welcome back.

That's not shallow. I hold a similar viewpoint. But I have found that most people here are quite intelligible (I think that's spelled wrong...it dosen't look quite right).

Hey someone agrees with me! Take that society. I like you already. You don't sound dumb, which is good.

Hey someone agrees with me! Take that society. I like you already. You don't sound dumb, which is good.

Thanks, I always try my hardest to sound intelligent. Which isn't saying much, really. Hehe.