Welcome to INTJ Forum

This is a community where INTJs can meet others with similar personalities and discuss a wide variety of both serious and casual topics. If you aren't an INTJ, you're welcome to join anyway if you would like to learn more about this personality type or participate in our discussions. Registration is free and will allow you to post messages, see hidden subforums, customize your account and use other features only available to our members.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
eponder

Greetings

Hi,

I am new to this forum. I am an ISTJ female. Also,I am a clinical social worker and currently working to complete a Psy.D. So, issues of personality are extremely fascinating for me. I am also very interested in how relationships function.

really... that is very interesting... i'm readin up on Emotional Intelligence myself...

also, how much have you've gotten to study MBTI?

Wow. Are you here to probe our minds? Or is there something more sinister going on?

I'm putting on my tinfoil hat.

*sneaks into thread and yells out WELCOME before diving for cover behind Monte and his protective tinfoil hat*

You ain't munching on my brain :suspicious:

Wow. Are you here to probe our minds? Or is there something more sinister going on?

I'm putting on my tinfoil hat.

lol I'm putting on a tinfoil hat too. Welcome. I hope you gather the information your looking for.

Excellent, someone objective to study our insanity. Welcome to the craziness that is the forum.

Relationships? Um we are INTJs, we don't have those. :suspicious:

Who says that we have issues?! Has SOMEONE been talking again? :irked: