Welcome to INTJ Forum

This is a community where INTJs can meet others with similar personalities and discuss a wide variety of both serious and casual topics. If you aren't an INTJ, you're welcome to join anyway if you would like to learn more about this personality type or participate in our discussions. Registration is free and will allow you to post messages, see hidden subforums, customize your account and use other features only available to our members.

frigginwillie

Brains...more Brains

Hello. i never knew there was a forum for people like me (or you for that matter) I always thought I was a little off. nice to know I "hide behind a mask of conformity so none will know how unconventional I am"

Fit me to a tee.

Pants.

There I said it.:)

Ahoy there, welcome to the forums.

mmm, A fellow rough-rider.

How has Sask been treating you?

If you keep following your cravings for brains you'll get cardiovascular problems in due time. Cholesterol levels are just brutal.

I have no idea how zombies manage.

If you keep following your cravings for brains you'll get cardiovascular problems in due time. Cholesterol levels are just brutal.

They dont sleep, and get lots of exercise(Chasing down more brains).

But you are correct, it is the sweet meat:)

Is that "pants" the noun, or "pants" the verb?

*puts tinfoil hat on* you ain't getting my brains buster, welcome, I'll be keeping an eye on you and your zombie ways, you too seppuku :suspicious:

I've found that brains, in moderation, along with a balanced diet and plenty of exercise don't cause any health problems. Those studies with lab rats are bogus because they're forced to eat huge quantities of concentrated brain matter. An unnatural and unachievable diet for any normal human (or zombie).

Welcome.

Ummm pants as a noun. Its really a strong statement. :)

frigginwillie added to this post, 1 minutes and 43 seconds later...

Ahoy there, welcome to the forums.

mmm, A fellow rough-rider.

How has Sask been treating you?

I bleed green and white.

The roughriders will do okay this year.

I'm not gonna jinx it by saying the grey cup is ours...damn i said it.

Dont forget the biomagnification - A term I learned from another forum member - which refers to the fact that toxins get amplified as you go further up the food chain! eat a few eagles and youll die of mercury poisoning! I imagine humans would be pretty bad too! Not to mention any sort of really nasty diseases that might be living in the fluid!... I think I am pondering the ingestion of human brain matter a bit to much... Anyway! Welcome to the forum!

Ummm pants as a noun. Its really a strong statement. :)

Moon.