Welcome to INTJ Forum

This is a community where INTJs can meet others with similar personalities and discuss a wide variety of both serious and casual topics. If you aren't an INTJ, you're welcome to join anyway if you would like to learn more about this personality type or participate in our discussions. Registration is free and will allow you to post messages, see hidden subforums, customize your account and use other features only available to our members.

SShack

Which Disney Character are you?

84 posts in this topic

This is a pretty small test but I liked my result: Test

I was the genie from "Aladdin," whom I think of as either ENTP or ENFP: "You`re unique, comical, and just a joy to be around. You make the wishes of others come true by putting a smile on their faces."

Awww this is so true. I am Genie. :)

You`re unique, comical, and just a joy to be around. You make the wishes of others come true by putting a smile on their faces.

Quasimodo?

You are kind and soft-hearted, and do not focus on the fickle things in life. Your personality shines.

Sure, that's true, but ...

I never even watched The Hunchback of Notre Dame. I'm not sure I like being a hunchback. I was hoping for Belle ... whom I most identify with, of all the Disney characters. Or maybe even Arthur, from The Sword in the Stone.

Peter Pan

You are imaginative, and are able to soar past the traditional boundaries of the world to find something new around each corner.

Hm, that last question is weird.

Quasimodo?

Sure, that's true, but ...

I never even watched The Hunchback of Notre Dame. I'm not sure I like being a hunchback. I was hoping for Belle ... whom I most identify with, of all the Disney characters. Or maybe even Arthur, from The Sword in the Stone.

The Hunchback is ENFP. In fact, he's not unlike Belle. You should definitely watch that one. It's my favorite, even though it deviates a lot from the book. The score is amazing. (Oh and I just noticed that it only gives male solutions -- sorry! I bet you would have gotten Belle if they had added women.)

I'm the White Rabbit.

"You can become paranoid and stressed quite easily, but your great work habits make you a responsible person."

Genie

You`re unique, comical, and just a joy to be around. You make the wishes of others come true by putting a smile on their faces.

Sa-weet!

Jiminy Cricket

You are wise, and are always willing to give helpful advice and guidance to those who need it.

I suppose so.

Peter Pan

You are imaginative, and are able to soar past the traditional boundaries of the world to find something new around each corner.

I was really hoping for the crab from The Little Mermaid. He was always my favorite character.....or maybe the demolitions guy from Atlantis. I can't believe I remember this stuff. *the shame*

Alright, I'm the freeken GENIE! I miss Robin Williams in funny movies.

Peter Pan (Wooo)

I was really hoping for the crab from The Little Mermaid. He was always my favorite character.....or maybe the demolitions guy from Atlantis. I can't believe I remember this stuff. *the shame*

Shame? There's nothing shameful about liking/remembering Sebastian and Mole!

Shame? There's nothing shameful about liking/remembering Sebastian and Mole!

Mole's the French guy always in the dirt, I wanted the guy that worked at a flower shop 'til it blew up. "And then BOOM! No more Chinese dry-cleaning....and then I knew. It was like a sign from God." He was awesome. ^^ But yeah, I hated Disney for ages, so I still have a little shame about the whole thing. Like I betrayed my old cause. *sheepish grin*

I got Peter Pan and I do have to agree with the assessment especially since how I still act like a child ;)

Mole's the French guy always in the dirt, I wanted the guy that worked at a flower shop 'til it blew up. "And then BOOM! No more Chinese dry-cleaning....and then I knew. It was like a sign from God." He was awesome. ^^ But yeah, I hated Disney for ages, so I still have a little shame about the whole thing. Like I betrayed my old cause. *sheepish grin*

Oh! When you said demo I automatically thought of the scene where they used Mole's digging machine to break through that pillar (which makes no sense b/c the dynamite destroyed more than the digging machine ever did).

Vinny? My brother liked him. (I thought it was "No more Chinese laundry" ? ). Ah, anyway. I used to love that movie :p. Why did you hate Disney?

Oh! When you said demo I automatically thought of the scene where they used Mole's digging machine to break through that pillar (which makes no sense b/c the dynamite destroyed more than the digging machine ever did).

Vinny? My brother liked him. (I thought it was "No more Chinese laundry" ? ). Ah, anyway. I used to love that movie :p. Why did you hate Disney?

It might be laundry, been awhile since I've seen the movie. I was surprised I remembered that much of it. I didn't like Disney growing up because A) since I was a kid I was supposed to like it, and that annoyed me. And B) you always knew how it was going to end. Everything would be fluffy bunnies and everyone would get what they wanted and the bad guy was always defeated enough to a point that would allow the money-grubbers to come up with a sequel years later so they could milk people for more loot. But now I've just kind of let go of it all and watch it when it comes around if it's interesting enough. Not to mention, my nephews are suckers for Disney movies now and I wouldn't be much of a tio if I said no for that reason.

Peter Pan

Okay, I can see it.

white rabbit

I read that and all I could see was a little white bunny wearing the nose and glasses from your avatar and couldn't stop laughing. *still giggling*

The white rabbit...

Seriously they could have fit at least 3 of the princesses in there...sheesh

Peter Pan.. sweet. btw: how is the hunchback an extrovert? He sits in his tower all day playing with tiny versions of the people of Paris.