Welcome to INTJ Forum

This is a community where INTJs can meet others with similar personalities and discuss a wide variety of both serious and casual topics. If you aren't an INTJ, you're welcome to join anyway if you would like to learn more about this personality type or participate in our discussions. Registration is free and will allow you to post messages, see hidden subforums, customize your account and use other features only available to our members.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JorP

Hi there...

Hello INTJ people... I just registered here, although I'm unsure whether I'm J or P, online tests show a slight inclination toward J in my case. Anyway, I'm glad to join you :)

Either way, we're glad to have you. Hope you can find enough to keep you interested and posting. Welcome.

S'ok, we'll beat the Pee out of you... Hold on... That doesn't sound quite right... is it the pee or the crap that we beat out of people round here :thinking: oh well, welcome any way, if you need either beaten out just let me know ;) *taps n00b wantingly with the INTJ paddle*

S'ok, we'll beat the Pee out of you... Hold on... That doesn't sound quite right... is it the pee or the crap that we beat out of people round here :thinking: oh well, welcome any way, if you need either beaten out just let me know ;) *taps n00b wantingly with the INTJ paddle*

HA HA HA HA HA. I nearly pissed my pants, Trinity you've got to stop scaring the new ones or we will never get them to post for fear of your paddle.:laugh:

I think it's *excrement* for the males, *urine* for the females.

(See how delicate I can be?)

TRINITY!! :irked: The electro-shock treatments preclude the need for beatings, and the implants take care of all of the other "bad habits".

Sorry JorP, she hasn't gotten the memo about the new processes yet. Welcome