Welcome to INTJ Forum

This is a community where INTJs can meet others with similar personalities and discuss a wide variety of both serious and casual topics. If you aren't an INTJ, you're welcome to join anyway if you would like to learn more about this personality type or participate in our discussions. Registration is free and will allow you to post messages, see hidden subforums, customize your account and use other features only available to our members.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
psuedoluminary

Hello

Well, I just signed up for this forum- so hello. I have been researching personality types lately, trying to figure out why the hell I'm so odd, and do things like walk around and muse about abstract and theoretical concepts.

I have taken Myers-Briggs before and generally score INTJ (sweet awesome Mastermind) but have occasionally gotten INFJ. Regardless, my N and J are over 80%, my I is around 50% while my T tends to be near 15%. This might explain why I am a bit more poetic with my words than most INTJs and give a shit about interpersonal dynamics above that of some INTJs- but, reading the descriptions, I'm quite certain I'm an INTJ. (feelings are important in analyzing and useful in planning/manipulation, I like people too, they just make no sense and do retarded things that harm themselves)

Oh, and 25 year old American male- graduate student finishing up an M.A. humanities and working on another M.A. in human development. I work as a G.A. in gerontology and also work part-time computer technical work.

God, I feel this might be the appropriate place for maniacal laughter.

Despite what MBTI may suggest in regards to us INTJs not being able to have feelings I can assure you we do, they're just deep down and you have to break through a fortress to get to them. Demonstration *punches n00b and rwyatt really hard* see you both felt that... Oops *runs out of thread before they attack* :wideeyed:

I likely need a n00b bashing- I'm way too forward posting and haven't done proper trolling-

Be *sure* you get the maniacal laughter just right. INTJ's know pretenders when they hear them!

Welcome!

I am NOT! *stomps foot petulantly* :irked:

*throws hands up in exasperation with a huge sigh, slaps forehead, slumps to floor sobbing inconsolably, clasps heart*

...Trinity, you have wounded me to my very core! This is the Big One!!

*slaps princess rwyatt* I think he's broken :rolleyes:

*spins around twice from the (simulated) force of the slap, arms flailing wildly, eyes roll up into the top of head and a soft sigh emanates from his lips as he crumples gently to the ground*

Was the too Bette Davis?

Be *sure* you get the maniacal laughter just right. INTJ's know pretenders when they hear them!

Welcome!

Yep, plus upon more mind musing I'm still not sold on being INtJ over INfJ- it's a confounding situation (because neither is that much stronger than the other). Either way, I've found this forum interesting so far so I hope you all don't mind if I stick around.