Welcome to INTJ Forum

This is a community where INTJs can meet others with similar personalities and discuss a wide variety of both serious and casual topics. If you aren't an INTJ, you're welcome to join anyway if you would like to learn more about this personality type or participate in our discussions. Registration is free and will allow you to post messages, see hidden subforums, customize your account and use other features only available to our members.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
arulguna

Hi

I didn't want to draw too much attention to myself, so i thought i would reply to a thread someone else had started. But it seems i can't reply without first starting at least 1 new topic. So here it is. I'm really enjoying the topics being discussed and am glad i found out about my MBTI type. It kind of sucks not being unique, but its also good to know that there are people who can understand me!.

Oh, and my name is Arul.

Heh... caught ya!

Welcome Arul *shakes hand*

You may not be alone but we're all unique ;)

Well I have wings and a halo but I wouldn't go as far as saying I'm an angel... unless... are angels allowed to drink? I mean grapes are natures gold right? :thinking:

Trinity. Are you an angel?

Her ego contains an angel but her id contains Lucifer, just like most INTJ's. :cool:

Joking :p

ssrprotege added to this post, 1 minutes and 52 seconds later...

Well I have wings and a halo but I wouldn't go as far as saying I'm an angel... unless... are angels allowed to drink? I mean grapes are natures gold right? :thinking:

Non-Platonic angels are okay to drink :)

haha. omg!

You guys scare me. Its as if there are a hundred versions of me talking to each other. Sorry for being egotistical, but I'm sure you understand :P.

and Lucifer is a fallen angel. Why are we so evil?

haha. omg!

You guys scare me. Its as if there are a hundred versions of me talking to each other. Sorry for being egotistical, but I'm sure you understand :P.

That's very common to me, except that it's not hundred version of myself. In spite of myself, I find myself mentally talking to myself. An imaginary friend, if you can call it that way.

and Lucifer is a fallen angel. Why are we so evil?

I don't know. I don't even know how I reached the conclusion about the ego-id-Lucifer business.

Oooh I like this one... I'll bet he(?)'s ticklish too ;)

@ssr - I think you hit the truth there, it hurts :( ----> ;D

Oooh I like this one... I'll be he(?)'s ticklish too ;)

Just wondering: what does this mean?

I am a He and I am not easily tickled. Would you say you have found some form of clarity Trinity?

Ah, it was "bet" as I suspected. lol

ssrprotege added to this post, 1 minutes and 14 seconds later...

@ssr - I think you hit the truth there, it hurts :( ----> ;D

This unquestionably applies to me....

You know sometime these things make so much more sense in my head and yet I feel the overwhelming urge to share! I should've learnt by now :rolleyes:

Sorry Arul *backs away from thread... slowly... waiting for reassurance... almost at the door...*

lol.

Wait! Dont go! I didn't mean to sound so harsh. This is weird, i feel like we are best friends already.

lol.

Wait! Dont go! I didn't mean to sound so harsh. This is weird, i feel like we are best friends already.

Haha.

Don't worry, Trin and I are "destined" to come back, just like water becomes a cloud and eventually comes back to the ground as rain.

Damn I'm so transparent :rolleyes:

*huggles new best friend Arul (and ssr)*

ssr: Have u not considered the possibility of the water droplets travelling up into the sky and into the heart of the sun?

Ahh, dear Trinity, I may not be around here that often, but geographically, I am close by, In melb :P > Well i have to go prepare for my camp trip this weekend. It was nice meeting you both!

ssr: Have u not considered the possibility of the water droplets travelling up into the sky and into the heart of the sun?

They are cute little independent boys, so, why not? Thank you for letting me know of the possibility I missed :thumbsup:

*peeks in, sees the mutual admiration...backs away slowly*

*peeks in, sees the mutual admiration...backs away slowly*

Ah....come on! *huggles rwyatt*

Somehow, it turned into a quasi-huggles thread. You happened to be caught by me while backing away..hehehe

Im sorry, your implants may need adjustment.

Remain seated while we attend to the event:)

Zaclor added to this post, 3 minutes and 2 seconds later...

We are attempting to correct it now!

Welcome to the collective.

And have a pleasant event:)