Welcome to INTJ Forum

This is a community where INTJs can meet others with similar personalities and discuss a wide variety of both serious and casual topics. If you aren't an INTJ, you're welcome to join anyway if you would like to learn more about this personality type or participate in our discussions. Registration is free and will allow you to post messages, see hidden subforums, customize your account and use other features only available to our members.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jikin

hello there

Hello, all.

I've been watching from the shadows for a few days and thought perhaps I should join in the fun.

I took the test last week and was pleasantly surprised that I fit in somewhere. When I was graduating from high school one of my classmates confided that when I started going there that everyone assumed that I was angry and mean. Learning to smile has set most of the people around me more at ease. It has also cut down on the "Are you OK?" and the ever annoying "Smile!" comments.Plus there is not as much fear that I'm going to go berserk with what they perceive as bottled up emotions.

Of course, now that their guard is down....

let your madness out :p

Don't worry, what others call you madness (OCD, fantasizer, whatever), it is considered uber-normal. Welcome to the forum.