Welcome to INTJ Forum

This is a community where INTJs can meet others with similar personalities and discuss a wide variety of both serious and casual topics. If you aren't an INTJ, you're welcome to join anyway if you would like to learn more about this personality type or participate in our discussions. Registration is free and will allow you to post messages, see hidden subforums, customize your account and use other features only available to our members.

peppersasen

What game are you playing right now?

3,534 posts in this topic

Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty

Why am I playing a 3.5 year old game and not the latest and greatest you might ask. To that I say, mind your own business.

Deus Ex (1) & Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

I just started playing that a day ago. Deidara spam got even worse :(

I finally got Saints Row 3 and beat it. I didn't like the storyline compared to SR2 because SR2 had more of the gangster vibe to it. This game was "too much Hollywood" compared to the other. I want the Saints Row back where my character threw people in cars and had their boyfriend run over them with a monster truck and when Johnny Gat buried somebody alive. I miss that instead of a simple gunshot killing somebody.

On the plus side, I loved SR3's soundtrack and radio listings.

I feel like I should buy Battlefield 3. :x MW3 got boring so quick, not at all what I was expecting from it's multiplayer.

I feel like I should buy Battlefield 3. :x MW3 got boring so quick, not at all what I was expecting from it's multiplayer.

Just wait for Black Ops 2. It's going to be awesome. MW3 sucks even though the damage system is far better and cleaner than Black Ops' was. Black Ops was still the far more complete game because of better spawning, better matchmaking, etc. The funny thing is that my W/L ratio is far better on MW3 than it was on Black Ops.

Still playing Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations.

Just wait for Black Ops 2. It's going to be awesome. MW3 sucks even though the damage system is far better and cleaner than Black Ops' was. Black Ops was still the far more complete game because of better spawning, better matchmaking, etc. The funny thing is that my W/L ratio is far better on MW3 than it was on Black Ops.

Or you could stop supporting the yearly rehash of the same game. Just a thought.

Max Payne 2

After watching Activision ignore PC for almost all of MW3s release, I wouldn't buy Blops II if you paid me. :P

Max Payne 2

It's a shame they didn't release a third one. Such a great game.

Playing a bit of Crysis 2. I just want to slay aliens and keep it simple. :nice:

Or you could stop supporting the yearly rehash of the same game. Just a thought.

Max Payne 2

Because two different companies make the games, they are completely different. Just a thought.

After watching Activision ignore PC for almost all of MW3s release, I wouldn't buy Blops II if you paid me. :P

Treyarch =/= Activision.

Ninja Storm Generations. I hate people who spam the same move over and over again.

It's a shame they didn't release a third one. Such a great game.

Playing a bit of Crysis 2. I just want to slay aliens and keep it simple. :nice:

You mean you haven't heard? Max Payne 3 will be coming out quite soon. It's going to be made by Rockstar, though.

Because two different companies make the games, they are completely different. Just a thought.

Interesting that you try to throw out a red-herring rather than actually trying to argue that the gameplay is actually at all different. Maybe EA should have two different developers work on different versions of Madden to be released every other year. Then you can pretend that they're completely different, too.

Black Ops? You mean Black Cops:

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=black+cops+modern+warfare&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&biw=1600&bih=770&tbm=isch&tbnid=IxqOPxoyubQPoM:&imgrefurl=http://gamerjunk.net/gaming-2/funny-2/carl-of-duty-black-cops/&docid=W61Lfc4f300AgM&imgurl=http://gamerjunk.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/codbc.jpg&w=475&h=545&ei=A22uT5naL8Lb0QHfwqS_DA&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=471&sig=113711162159571045622&page=1&tbnh=129&tbnw=106&start=0&ndsp=33&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0,i:76&tx=13&ty=54

Looks like Torchlight II has just started beta testing, so once I lose interest in D3 maybe it'll be ready!

Alan Wake and I'm dying a lot. Alan's suited for killing one thing at a time and is no good at crowd control. He can't outrun enemies due to his limited stanima and dodging serves no benefit.

Most recently, I went back to Oblivion, and I'm finding it to be distinctly boring. As of tomorrow I'll be busy with Max Payne 3, supposedly it has an excellent narrative (comparatively speaking within the medium, of course), so I'm expecting a decent nugget of entertainment.

Perfect Dark for N64. After all these years, it still has the best multiplayer options of any game ever conceived.

Perfect Dark for N64. After all these years, it still has the best multiplayer options of any game ever conceived.

Woo N64. I used to play Starfox on that all the time.