Welcome to INTJ Forum

This is a community where INTJs can meet others with similar personalities and discuss a wide variety of both serious and casual topics. If you aren't an INTJ, you're welcome to join anyway if you would like to learn more about this personality type or participate in our discussions. Registration is free and will allow you to post messages, see hidden subforums, customize your account and use other features only available to our members.

SnakeFeather

What is it?

Hey all. I was bored at work, took the test and was typed INTJ. I have to admit the profile is pretty spot on. Is there any connection between INTJ and proper punctuation? Lol. I've never seen such consistently well-written posts in a forum. Anyway, I'm into hip-hop, gambling, writing and philosophy.

Hmmm, lots of bored workers on INTJf. Where would the world be with all of t his untapped potential put to work?!

Welcome to the forum, fellow bored worker.

If you make a mistake, grammar weasels come out. Hence, no mistakes.

Heh grammar weasels - I hunt those pesky 'lil suckers for sport! *puffs out chest*

I embrace my bad grammar! ( <---nope I'm not going to close that

Welcome SnakeFeather. Nice choice of avatar :thumbsup:

...) Whew!, can't have those pesky open parens running around un-closed! :thumbsup:

*pets grammar weasel*

See what you started, now they won't put those damn weasels away until you reach the 50 post mark, good luck and enjoy the group.

It's a game, let the grammarians have their fun. Stanley Kubrick is my favorite film-maker next to Scorsese.

((((((((()))))))))

Take that! You parenthetical pirates!! I scoff at your un-grammatical-ness...ity!