Welcome to INTJ Forum

This is a community where INTJs can meet others with similar personalities and discuss a wide variety of both serious and casual topics. If you aren't an INTJ, you're welcome to join anyway if you would like to learn more about this personality type or participate in our discussions. Registration is free and will allow you to post messages, see hidden subforums, customize your account and use other features only available to our members.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lannie

Hello from Vancouver

am blessed/cursed with being the love of an INTJ...he is practically a mirror of myself but for the fact our choo-choos run on completely different tracks...i am here to observe his kind...:)

Welcome. There are quite a few INFJ's running around the forum trying to figure us out, you should feel right at home.

am blessed/cursed with being the love of an INTJ...he is practically a mirror of myself but for the fact our choo-choos run on completely different tracks...i am here to observe his kind...:)

I am an INTJ guy with an INFJ wife. We mesh perfectly.

Welcome!

*gasp* SPY! Welcome the secrets learnt must only be used for good ;)

LOL...thanks for the welcome everyone...not to worry...i'm a "can't we all join hands and sing Kumbaya" kind of girl...

Hey Monte...nice to have a positive role model out there...:)...it really is a good fit isn't??...although i do admit our occasional battles are really quite spectacular...

Hi Lannie, its nice to have you join us here. In my case I seem to end up either as INTJ or INFJ on most tests (so far). The funny thing is I am fairly extroverted when dealing with close friends and family, though far more introverted when dealing with strangers, initially. And yet in terms of INTJ behaviours and habits, I have almost all of the ones I have read about.

So my only point is that although im no expert, I really do think that MBTI may just have some flaws like so many other systems of personality classification. Take it all with a large chunk from a salt mine, but keep an eye open for the gemstones. ;)

I look forward to your upcoming insights.

i'm the same way Purple...those who don't know me think i'm quiet...those who know me wish i was...:D

it actually surprises me that the "T" doesn't pop up when i test...despite my touchy-feely ways...i actually LOVE organisation...i love having a plan...and certain aspects of my surroundings NEED to have an almost obsessive-compulsive orderliness or i go all Rain Man...AHHHHHHHH!!

Well, let's hope that you two are at least on parallel tracks. That way you can wave to each other.

Welcome to the forum.

Another Vancouverite? Nice! (I'm in Surrey, moving to Coquitlam)

Enjoy the stay :)