Welcome to INTJ Forum

This is a community where INTJs can meet others with similar personalities and discuss a wide variety of both serious and casual topics. If you aren't an INTJ, you're welcome to join anyway if you would like to learn more about this personality type or participate in our discussions. Registration is free and will allow you to post messages, see hidden subforums, customize your account and use other features only available to our members.

marklar

It's important to look dignified

Hello

I'm a gen x INTJ who is happy to have found this most excellent forum

I'm 40, single, liberal, and spend a lot of time by myself.

Looking forward to reading the posts

With this introduction, we are expecting an awsome (yet reserved) avatar...

Nice to have aboard. Enjoy the intellectual stimulation but don't forget to let your hair down in one of the lighter threads. How does that saying go. "If you can't dazzle them with brilliance baffle them with bullshit". We except both, Welcome.

It's important to look dignified? Crud! Welcome, see you round, must go baffle some party goers...

Dignified? Why did no one tell me that? Since when is 40 Gen X??? Why did no one tell me that either? I am so uninformed.

Welcome to the forum.

Yes welcome ! ~(Im starting to hate this word due to repetition) In my 'humble' opinion we need more 'Gen X' ers' here and 'Baby Boomers'. And for that matter, I wonder if there is some way we could attract more people aged 60+ to join? It really would be wonderfull to have their perspectives onboard as lifelong (or recent) INTJs. Afterall there is nothing quite like age to lend fantastic new perspectives to us 'younger' folk.

It's that, or we somehow attract parents to have their children whom are INTJ post here. There is nothing like the simplicity of childhood to baffle and amaze the more aged.

What about those of us that look crazed? :mad:

Oh well, welcome.

Dignified? Why did no one tell me that? Since when is 40 Gen X??? Why did no one tell me that either? I am so uninformed.

Welcome to the forum.

the last year of gen x was 1972 I think maybe 73. the first year was 1964

<---- gen x too!

Yes welcome ! ~(Im starting to hate this word due to repetition) In my 'humble' opinion we need more 'Gen X' ers' here and 'Baby Boomers'. And for that matter, I wonder if there is some way we could attract more people aged 60+ to join? It really would be wonderfull to have their perspectives onboard as lifelong (or recent) INTJs. Afterall there is nothing quite like age to lend fantastic new perspectives to us 'younger' folk.

administers purplefnordshuggle