Welcome to INTJ Forum

This is a community where INTJs can meet others with similar personalities and discuss a wide variety of both serious and casual topics. If you aren't an INTJ, you're welcome to join anyway if you would like to learn more about this personality type or participate in our discussions. Registration is free and will allow you to post messages, see hidden subforums, customize your account and use other features only available to our members.

Vicatina

Yippee!!!

borrowed from prior post:

I'm not alone? What?

"I can't tell you how glad I am to finally find this forum. I've always known I was weird, but now it's nice to know that I'm at least not alone.... but it's been hard trying to find other people out there with which I can really connect with, and it can get lonely sometimes. Like most of you out there, I can tell after one or two conversations if someone is worth my time."

Like this person (above), I've always been the 'weird' one. in my 30+ years and several dozen address changes, I think I *may* (I have no formal confirmation of this) have only met (2) people to whom I could truly relate. I look forward to seeing how this forum will pan-out for me. =)

Well at least you can still claim weird, gratefully you are not alone, enjoy the forum. Looking forward to your post.

Hooray! Oh, the joy! Oh, the camaraderie!

*suspicious glare*

Wait a minute. What's the password?

I took my 1st MBTI/Jung test back in 2003. Then again, in 2006 and lastly this morning.

My percentages have shifted somewhat, from 33/50/88/11 in '06 to

44/38/88/33 as of earlier today.

I've found a great comfort in my designation description and the knowledge that I'm not so alone after all =)

I think it's wonderful to have a place like this to converse with others not unlike myself.

You may not be alone but we are INTJ's so we are weird, don't forget that. You may now even be normal in comparison, what a concept.

Welcome to the weirdness.

And after 1000 we have the rights to your first born. Welcome ;)

*averts eyes from monte and trinity* :laugh:

Hey Vicatina, glad to have you here. Im sure you will enjoy the sights and sounds. No need to move your physical address anymore either. :)

borrowed from prior post:

I'm not alone? What?

"I can't tell you how glad I am to finally find this forum. I've always known I was weird, but now it's nice to know that I'm at least not alone.... but it's been hard trying to find other people out there with which I can really connect with, and it can get lonely sometimes. Like most of you out there, I can tell after one or two conversations if someone is worth my time."

Like this person (above), I've always been the 'weird' one. in my 30+ years and several dozen address changes, I think I *may* (I have no formal confirmation of this) have only met (2) people to whom I could truly relate. I look forward to seeing how this forum will pan-out for me. =)

Ooooooooo! I've been published. I'm putting this on my CV. Trinity, remind me to stop at 999 posts :)

Welcome Vicatina!

...after 2000 posts you get your first-born back with the mind control devices implanted.

Welcome

...after 2000 posts you get your first-born back with the mind control devices implanted.

Welcome

hhhmmm... remote control kiddies sounds pretty convenient! ;) hehe!

After 4000 posts you will be directed to the INTJ Heaven for being such a Veteran Member. Rwyatt will be transcendental soon.

After 4000 posts you will be directed to the INTJ Heaven for being such a Veteran Member. Rwyatt will be transcendental soon.

My crown awaits. Mere mortals, tremble!