Welcome to INTJ Forum

This is a community where INTJs can meet others with similar personalities and discuss a wide variety of both serious and casual topics. If you aren't an INTJ, you're welcome to join anyway if you would like to learn more about this personality type or participate in our discussions. Registration is free and will allow you to post messages, see hidden subforums, customize your account and use other features only available to our members.

Megalomania

Hi

I just joined the forum recently. I've taken multiple tests and they all say I'm INTJ. I was skeptical at first about the whole personality thing, but the description that I read after taking the tests described me to a tee. I was wondering which test you used to confirm your results? I recently took another one last night and it said I was INTJ again and it said I was 100 introverted 67 intuitive 100 thinking and 62 judging. The test was from humanmetrics and I was wondering if it was an accurate one. I find it hard to believe I could score 100 in any of the categories.

I will say 100% seems a bit odd. I tend to distrust the concept of perfection. But, life is full of possibilities.

Welcome!

Welcome! (We don't have very many perfect people here.)

I will say 100% seems a bit odd. I tend to distrust the concept of perfection. But, life is full of possibilities.

Welcome!

Haha that's an INTJ sentiment if I've ever seen one.

Oh, and welcome!

I feel inferior next to your 100% scores.

Welcome :sulk:

I feel inferior next to your 100% scores.

Welcome :sulk:

Well, look on the bright side. It probably means you're a lot less messed up than I am.:blank: