Welcome to INTJ Forum

This is a community where INTJs can meet others with similar personalities and discuss a wide variety of both serious and casual topics. If you aren't an INTJ, you're welcome to join anyway if you would like to learn more about this personality type or participate in our discussions. Registration is free and will allow you to post messages, see hidden subforums, customize your account and use other features only available to our members.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Seleya

Also a new INTj

Hi all!

I'm a female INTj married to an INTP, with an INTJ son going off to college, and one poor little ESFP (at least so far) son in elementary school. We live in the rural American heartland. I'm looking for info on how to exist with an INTP spouse. I find INTPs puzzling. While exploring, I found that there are other INTJs trying to survive with INTP spouses. Forgive me if I am not too social, I am an introverted NT!

Greetings. You seem to have your family pegged, but face the universal challeng: you know the players, but not the rules! Hee! Hee!

Please send my best wishes to the little ESFP, tell him it's ok to party without logic, oh yeah!

Welcome Seleya.

Thanks all for the welcome. If you don't mind though, Trinity, I'll wait until my ESFP is in college before I give him permission to party (before then he'll have to do it behind my back!). And you're right, Monte, I don't know the rules. But as an INTj, I'm willing to do the research!

I look forward to soaking up the insights.

Rule #1; Never let 'em see you sweat.

...more to follow...

Welcome