Welcome to INTJ Forum

This is a community where INTJs can meet others with similar personalities and discuss a wide variety of both serious and casual topics. If you aren't an INTJ, you're welcome to join anyway if you would like to learn more about this personality type or participate in our discussions. Registration is free and will allow you to post messages, see hidden subforums, customize your account and use other features only available to our members.

comet

Greetings fellow INTJ'ers

Hi, nice to find a place to come and interact with similarly minded people. I won't say likeminded, because I'm sure within INTJ type personality there are many differentials. I've just taken yet another MB test this morning just to make sure I "fit" into the category, the results are as follows;

Introverted 74%

iNtuitive 84%

Thinking 68%

Judging 63%

I was staggered to find that only 0.5% of the population were female INTJ oriented, you learn something new everyday!!

Anyway nice to meet you all and I look forward to making some informative contributions to these forums.

Hi comet, I like your avatar, it looks like me, on a really, really, really good day. Ok it doesn't, but I can dream.

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome. You are the first person I've seen who has made INTJ into a verb... you must be a "woman of action"!

Welcome to the minority, many more of the 0.5% here, enjoy being just one of the crowd!

I was staggered to find that only 0.5% of the population were female INTJ oriented, you learn something new everyday!!

Anyway nice to meet you all and I look forward to making some informative contributions to these forums.

Welcome, just joined myself. If 0.5 percent is true, then it explains why I sooo don't relate to many females, I suppose. Never been into the whole fashionista, getting married, having kids kind of lifestyle. My dogs are my kids. Hehe.

That makes a lot of sense. Where does the 0.5% statistic come from?

I've been wondering about the INTJ female scarcity. Even the female minority we did have in my engineering classes seemed to contain few INTJ's--that is, I assume there were some, but I couldn't find them.

There do seem so be a disproportional number of us female INTJs here though. Welcome.

That makes a lot of sense. Where does the 0.5% statistic come from?

I've been wondering about the INTJ female scarcity. Even the female minority we did have in my engineering classes seemed to contain few INTJ's--that is, I assume there were some, but I couldn't find them.

Female INTJ's are evil genius', and you are not even aware that we are controlling you! You just think we are cute! Anyways, welcome aboard fellow INTJ!

I am not merely an INTJ'er, I am whole and real (not imaginary) and I get right to the point when I have to.

Welcome