Welcome to INTJ Forum

This is a community where INTJs can meet others with similar personalities and discuss a wide variety of both serious and casual topics. If you aren't an INTJ, you're welcome to join anyway if you would like to learn more about this personality type or participate in our discussions. Registration is free and will allow you to post messages, see hidden subforums, customize your account and use other features only available to our members.

Dil

Hello Mortals.

36 posts in this topic

Anyways, I thought about typing in Greeting Fellow Earthlings into the introduction to make it as cheesy as possible, but I don't exactly want to be mistaken for a pasty treky fan, so I desisted.

I'm Dil.

I had to get all of my wisdom teeth out. All SIX of them because I'm such a wise-ass (I had two extra, they discovered this when they dug into my gums). I wish I had demanded that they give them to me so I can keep them in a jar to rattle at people, but I was too high on general anaesthetic to remember it.

I'm a transhumanist atheist.

A jar filled with wisdom teeth would be a pretty awesomme trinket to have in one's possession... :P

Nevertheless, welcome!

19.5kb is too small of a file size. I'm a vain SOB and I want to upload a colour photo.

You take a lot for granted, assuming that all here are Mortal. I await the quickening. Naa not really good to have you.

Yay, an active poster, 6 down already... 9 more and you get to enter the super secret members area :shhh:

Welcome.

Do not look upon us with your brilliance. We shudder at your name.

19.5kb is too small of a file size. I'm a vain SOB and I want to upload a colour photo.

Then you'll have ball ball in the picture thread. You can post up all kinds of shots of yourself and we can ogle them to our hearts content.

Welcome *anxiously awaiting Dil's first color pic*

Extra teeth, huh? Are you still dangerous?

I'm a human theist. There are all kinds here... and all are welcome.

Transhumanism, huh? A more logical belief system than theism, IMO. Either way, welcome. :)

Nacho: I'm a little concerned right now. About... your salvation and stuff. How come you have not been baptized?

Esqueleto: Because I never got around to it ok? I dunno why you always have to be judging me because I only believe in the science.

One of my favorite lines ever, though I am Christian. A sincere welcome to you, my friend.

Welcome aboard! I had my wisdom teeth taken out at 33, brought them to work the next day and plopped the knarled bloddy teeth on my bosses desk! It was a perfect opportunity for show and tell!

Welcome aboard! I had my wisdom teeth taken out at 33, brought them to work the next day and plopped the knarled bloddy teeth on my bosses desk! It was a perfect opportunity for show and tell!

...but did you get the promotion?

Greetings, subhuman (oooh, burn).

Your picture seems familiar to me. I'm not sure why, completely. It may sound odd, but have you posted anything on youtube?

Well, I joined this forum ages ago, but then I got extremely busy. My old forum was pretty exclusive and elusive, but too many members disappeared after a while.

I am seeking some peers and I saw this guy with an avatar of Dr. Strangelove and his name was Moriarty. I thought that was goddamn hilarious. Also, people have sensible views about transhumanism and abortion which is a good sign. I'm pretty sick and tired of the following topics though: gay rights, abortion, atheism, or politics of any sort. I'm an anarcho-capitalist and I don't really give a shit if anyone else is. I'm also unwilling to argue with people over it because to a large extent I think politics is idiotic and obsolete (once the singularity happens)

Why should I give a shit if blockhead A gets elected over blockhead B when people are wiring artificial ears to people's brains via direct?

I'm more worried about justifying human existence to the machine beings, but half the time I don't think there is any justification to be made. Speaking of misanthropy...

Welcome back, Dil!

You a fan of Dresden Codak? I assume so but, if not, I assure you that you'd love it.

You're more than welcome to avoid threads on gay rights, abortion, atheism, or politics of any sort. I think dealing with our machine overlords is still a little ways off, which is why I remain concerned about the relative benefits of one blockhead over the other.

If you're sticking around, you can check out the rules here, and a great thread about using all the neat forum features is here.

Please, enjoy!

I'd welcome you, but you were here first. Are you a minimalist? I ask because you don't seem to be fond of posting much. :p

I'd welcome you, but you were here first. Are you a minimalist? I ask because you don't seem to be fond of posting much. :p

I am a minimalist in that I only tend to visit one forum at a time. My home-base just lost half of its interesting members. Been starved of peers and too busy to find something since.

I've seen a few dresden codak comics. I'll consider reading it more often. I'm a fan of XKCD.

I'm extremely busy with work over the summer. I'm usually more active during the school year because I can actually slack off alot and get away with it. At work you can slack off, but it's sort of hard (with my job), to slack off in such a way that you slip away into another building with available internet which isn't your work office....

Anyways, a bit about me IRL. I'm currently doing an undergraduate honours degree in geological science and I'm minoring in philosophy. I also recently found out you can obtain a celestron microscope with Royal Bank of Canada credit card points. I will be getting my microscope in 3 weeks. :cool: I can really picture being the coolest kid on the block.

We've sort of figured you out, but there is still some ambiguity. Please definitize yourself by selecting one of the following:

1.) smart ass

2.) wise ass

3.) jackass

4.) horses ass

5.) dumb ass

6.) half-assed

7.) all-around nice guy

but I don't exactly want to be mistaken for a pasty treky fan

Pasty treky fan?!?! :huh::shocked::(

Welcome Dil. I only had 2 wisdom teeth come in. Quit hogging them.

And,

We've sort of figured you out, but there is still some ambiguity. Please definitize yourself by selecting one of the following:

1.) smart ass

2.) wise ass

3.) jackass

4.) horses ass

5.) dumb ass

6.) half-assed

7.) all-around nice guy

Sounds like a great thread idea!