Welcome to INTJ Forum

This is a community where INTJs can meet others with similar personalities and discuss a wide variety of both serious and casual topics. If you aren't an INTJ, you're welcome to join anyway if you would like to learn more about this personality type or participate in our discussions. Registration is free and will allow you to post messages, see hidden subforums, customize your account and use other features only available to our members.

dnr

I came across this site last night while teaching a class about Typing

I have known for a long time that I was a solid INTJ. The day 25 years ago that I discovered that fact, I also lost my guilt about being the way I am.

I spent my life as a software designer (but then I also like to design anything) and now I am enjoying >65 by teaching classes online (and doing art, music, furniture, rooms...).

In these classes, if I can anyway sneak it in (hard to do in a math class), I have the students do a personality profile assignment and then go over their typing. Most (even though they are 25-60 years in age) have never really had this explained to them and they are in awe on how close the results of this describes them.

As I was showing them the results of entering "INTJ" in a search engine I found this site and decided to come back.

Great site. Lots of very interesting stuff.

Gotta say, we haven't heard this one before. A class about typing. Wait. Maybe I'm confused. Typing, like click-click-click on the keyboard? Or MBTI typing?

*shrugs*

Either way, welcome!

Ignore them.

We know you where seeking out the collective(in your own way).

So, welcome and rejoyce.(or whatever):)

So, was losing your guilt like losing your virginity? Nosey INTJs want to know.

Welcome.

No guilt about being who you're supposed to be.

Welcome now back in your corner kay ;)

I have a psych professor that slips a personality exercise as a icebreaker before his classes. It's funny what results we get.

Welcome!

Cool! I teach, too... but I got a D+ in typing when I was in high school.

Greetings!