Welcome to INTJ Forum

This is a community where INTJs can meet others with similar personalities and discuss a wide variety of both serious and casual topics. If you aren't an INTJ, you're welcome to join anyway if you would like to learn more about this personality type or participate in our discussions. Registration is free and will allow you to post messages, see hidden subforums, customize your account and use other features only available to our members.

KiwiINTJ

Hello from New Zealand

31 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I have been reading the numerous threads on this forum for a week or so now, so I decided to finally sign up. There are heaps of interesting things that you guys discuss, which I look forward to taking part in.

Take it easy!

KiwiINTJ

90/75/90/80

Welcome oh fellow Kiwi ! Membership certainly has its perks, after you contribute past a certain point. Enjoy.

Welcome Kiwi!

Could you pass on a big hello to your wonderful country for me? New Zealand's a lovely place.

Alright, another one close to my time zone! Welcome Kiwi.

Hullooo from Oz *waves enthusiastically*

Welcome Kiwi!

Could you pass on a big hello to your wonderful country for me? New Zealand's a lovely place.

*Catches portion of Big Hello, throws it back in the direction it came from* :)

Where are you greeting us from ?

I'm in Canada.

*catches Big Hello and gives it a moment to recoup from jet lag*

I'm in Canada.

*catches Big Hello and gives it a moment to recoup from jet lag*

:laugh:

Cool, so there are Canadians here also...I was beginning to wonder where they were.

Good to see a lot of friendly INTJs! (not that I ever doubted that INTJs were friendly underneath all that hardened steel armour). :P

I note the presence of an Aussie or two lurking about… it is true that no forum is perfect, but I sharnt let such a minor detail rain on my welcoming parade.

(I'm kidding, I love you Aussies really… I just had to, I couldn't resist).

huh? We're different? I thought Kiwiland was another Australian state just with funny money :suspicious:

mmm well you aussies better get used to NZ'ers seems about half of us already live there and the other half wish they were.

A big hello from me. Are you south or north island? NZ is a special place, lucky you!

huh? We're different? I thought Kiwiland was another Australian state just with funny money :suspicious:

from here kiwi looks like the pretty bit of oz. and both of them and canada too, are just semi-escapees of the UK.

welcome

Welcome, from 'Merica, home of the true 'Mericans - yee-haw!!

No, NZ has a drop beer problem, only Oz has drop 'bears', you guys and your funny talk, go on say bear... You can't can you... How about 'the drop bear wants six beers? ;D

Wow I never knew the distinction, thanks Trinity. Another yoohoo from Canada, one of the other 'pretty' countries. :gorgeous:

No, NZ has a drop beer problem, only Oz has drop 'bears', you guys and your funny talk, go on say bear... You can't can you... How about 'the drop bear wants six beers? ;D

Yea I didnt realise that we did that, I actually dont know how you say them differently >.> Beer, Bear, Bare, sound all the same to me.

Yea I didnt realise that we did that, I actually dont know how you say them differently >.> Beer, Bear, Bare, sound all the same to me.

Oh no, they're gonna pick on you when you get here babe :mellow:

A big hello from me. Are you south or north island? NZ is a special place, lucky you!

South Island for me - CHCH to be exact (apologies for the delay in responding, have been away for a bit).

Neither.

*positions Aussie phonetics hat* :crowngrin:

Well...

You pronounce Bare and Bear correct and the same, they have an 'air' sound.

Beer however should have an 'ear' sound, that is if you wish to order one at a bar in 'Stralea without receiving odd looks and a snigger from the bartender.

Obviously I'm assuming you pronounce ear and air differently ;)

Welcome KiwiINTJ, just a G'day from across the small ditch that's the Tasman Sea, hope you find this forum of interest.

Obviously I'm assuming you pronounce ear and air differently ;)

I've been experimenting and it seems to me that they sound the same. I blame the English language. :P