Welcome to INTJ Forum

This is a community where INTJs can meet others with similar personalities and discuss a wide variety of both serious and casual topics. If you aren't an INTJ, you're welcome to join anyway if you would like to learn more about this personality type or participate in our discussions. Registration is free and will allow you to post messages, see hidden subforums, customize your account and use other features only available to our members.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kzuiderveld

And here's another INTJ

Howdy,

It feels nice to be in the company of other INTJs. Thought I was special - but I guess there are lot of other special folks on this board :-)

My score was 78 62 38 33.

I live in Minnetonka, MN - am a Dutch citizen and am a scientist/engineer/strategist/technologist/manager (and master of none).

Cheers, karel

Welcome... you will enjoy this board as much as I have... kind of addictive after a while.

Like you I know many traits but I'm a master of none... although I'm working in a field that will allow me to combine all and be a master of one...

cheers to you too...

if you're INTJ, then you're special (in a wonderful, masterful, intelligent way).

Welcome.

I grew up in Minneapolis. The deep cold of Winter makes the word "home" really mean something: a place of comfort and refuge...

I live in Florida now, and "home" is just the place we store the sunblock.

Yup, I'm one of the special ones, my kind of special has a different definition though :thinking:

Welcome Karel.

I do believe this site is addictive, you just can't help reading more!