Welcome to INTJ Forum

This is a community where INTJs can meet others with similar personalities and discuss a wide variety of both serious and casual topics. If you aren't an INTJ, you're welcome to join anyway if you would like to learn more about this personality type or participate in our discussions. Registration is free and will allow you to post messages, see hidden subforums, customize your account and use other features only available to our members.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Quisitor

A Minor Surprise

Hello my friends.

I've been watching the INTJ forums for at least the past two months, but hadn't registered until today.

Preliminary to this post, I decided to once again take the MBTI test at http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp

My results are in http://www.humanmetrics.com/vocation/JCI.asp?EI=-89&SN=-88&TF=100&JP=11 and I figure with such a weak J score I am better to call myself INTx. That is my first surprise.

My second surprise is along the bottom of that second link. It says Nostradamus was INTJ. I wondered about that. I have no claim to accessing the supernatural and I assumed Nostradamus had a different MBTI type.

I have nothing further right now, so I'll go post this and find some more threads to read here.

Jon

Jon. Look up and to your right. See that flashing red light?

We've been watching you, too. It's about time you entered the threshold.

Welcome.

I just took that test and got nearly an identical score to you - 89 88 88 11. I guess I have a few more feelings than you; but, like the half-human Spock, I do my best to suppress them.

Welcome Jon.

Don’t listen to CJ, she’s not being serious, no cameras here, never has been. Nice shirt btw :thumbsup:

CJ :shhh: stop telling people about the cameras, some get paranoid about what we're doing with the footage, remember what you've been taught to say to n00bs; "no cameras here, no mind-control devices either and we do not know exactly where you live".

Welcome Jon.

Don’t listen to CJ, she’s not being serious, no cameras here, never has been. Nice shirt btw :thumbsup:

CJ :shhh: stop telling people about the cameras, some get paranoid about what we're doing with the footage, remember what you've been taught to say to n00bs; "no cameras here, no mind-control devices either and we do not know exactly where you live".

:laugh::thinking:

Jon, yes thanks for joining us AND posting a good link so early on!

You mean we can't say anything about

the mind-control devices?

Well, welcome anyway.

Oh, right.

No cameras here.

Nothing to worry about.

They have no clue what you were doing yesterday afternoon.

We didn't post it on YouTube.

And they never hypnotize me and force me to say things against my will.

*blinks vacantly*

He may not know about the torture implements pain inducers inquisitors' tools things lying around in the lounge yet, though, so we should be fine.

We all start out as lurkers... but then some of us grow up.

Welcome!