Welcome to INTJ Forum

This is a community where INTJs can meet others with similar personalities and discuss a wide variety of both serious and casual topics. If you aren't an INTJ, you're welcome to join anyway if you would like to learn more about this personality type or participate in our discussions. Registration is free and will allow you to post messages, see hidden subforums, customize your account and use other features only available to our members.

MrFlaneur

Penis size related to the type of women men prefer.

92 posts in this topic

Ive just pulled this -

i prefer a bigger penis. 8 inches is my perfect ideal, but my last boyfriend was 9 and that was fun. its not the end of the world if he has a smaller one, but I just couldn't see myself with like a 4 inch penis, I'm sorry. I'm sure some guys can't see themselves with a girl who is as curvy as I am. its all good.

im pretty curvy. I have 42 inch hips, 32 inch waist. I have big boobs, D cup.

I do think there is some truth about guys who have bigger wangs going after curvier chicks. obviously I can't know the size of every guy who hits on me. I don't get around that much. but of all my bfs, none of them have been small or even average (average is like 5 inches right?). I read an article once that said men with smaller penises tend to be attracted to or at least only pursue more petite women. I'm sure its not exclusive. I'm sure there are some guys with big ones who are into tiny girls, but from my experience and some of my friends as well, it proves to be true. my sister is the same as me pretty much and she likes big ones too, she's used to them. I have a friend who is tiny but with big boobs and she admits to liking smaller ones than I do.

there might not be any significant correlation, but I definitely notice in my own life and my sister and friends and some family members that the curvier girls seem to get more guys with bigger penises, and then get used to that. not so much that they are programmed to like it because of our bodies.

from here - http://www.girlsaskguys.com/Sexuality-Questions/406721-girls-what-penis-size-do-you-prefer-and-how-wide.html

and im just curious about it all. according to this

500px-Penis_percentile.svg.pnghttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_penis_size

the average size is roughly just shy of 5 1/2 inch. I am a 7 and looking at that chart im a mutant by being bigger than roughly 95% of the population. The thing is I never thought 7inch was that much of a big deal as i know quite a few that are 9 inch plus (not that im gay or anything, its just a blokey topic of conversation and my mates arent shy - to put it mildly).

What i find most curious is the assumption that bigger chaps go after bigger ladies when in fact I have always prefered smaller athletic petite little things around the 5ft 5inch or less ball park.

Whats your take on all of this?? Do you reckon theres much truth in it?

Truth and the topic of penis size are rarely mixed. I'm not sure why women would want somebody that large as they can only fit so much before full immersion becomes uncomfortable if not impossible.

I am waiting with great anticipation to read the posts in this thread. This is going to be good.

Truth and the topic of penis size are rarely mixed.
I would have to agree fully with this statement.

Well this link pretty much explain my tastes in women. Edited by Einarr

And why do I have to be in condition which applies to less than 1 per cent of males?!

When I was in high school, I had a friend who was about a foot, maybe more. Think Pringle's Can. He liked average/thin girls at the time; I haven't seen him in years though, so maybe that's changed.

As for myself, judging by that graph, I'm in about the 90% range and prefer short girls with average weight (for their height) + a few pounds.

Im gonna have to start another thread. "Are Giant cocks an INTJ thing?"

I think claiming you have a 'giant cock' is more of a male thing, in general.

Well, hopefully it's not usually a female thing, anyway. :thinking:

I have a respectable clip (7 inches last time I checked).

I have a like for both super-slender women and curvy women. They seem to be separate attractions but I can't place one over the other.

I think it is likely that men with tiny wanks would shy from certain types of beautiful women.

the average size is roughly just shy of 5 1/2 inch. I am a 7 and looking at that chart im a mutant by being bigger than roughly 95% of the population.

Be honest.

Is this entire thread just a vehicle for publicizing that?

Woah, 8 inches is her perfect ideal? That's convenient. Not like size matter or anything but can you PM me her number? I will have to give her a call.

The sword I mounted at the end of my penis adds an extra three inches.

*checks his piercing thread*

What if penis size preference has a larger cultural/psychological component than it is expected?

Consider two simple things:

The Venus of Willendorf: "The apparent large size of the breasts and abdomen, and the detail put into the vulva, have led scholars to interpret the figure as a fertility symbol. The figure has no visible face, her head being covered with circular horizontal bands of what might be rows of plaited hair, or a type of headdress."

In mainstream opinion, this is not "model physique" in western culture. It would make sense for it to be attractive in ancient times, though, as large body mass could be considered a sign of being well fed, and thus living in circumstances that are favourable for raising offspring.

Penis size in Ancient Greece: "Perceptions of penis size are culture-specific. In Ancient Greece and in Renaissance art, an uncircumcised and small penis was culturally seen as desirable in a man, whereas a bigger or circumcised penis was viewed as comical or grotesque. Ancient Rome may have had a contrary view, and a larger penis size was preferred in medieval Arabic literature."

Considering that the vagina is flexible enough to accommodate an average to large sized penis with equal friction, perhaps many women simply feel extra pleasure while having sex with well-endowed men due to the culturally ingrained thought of "bigger = better." Whether or not the very... libertarian sexuality of the Greeks back then contributed to their opposite cultural preference or not I'm unsure about. I guess an expert could make more of these, I'm just trying to connect tidbits.

...a larger penis size was preferred in medieval Arabic literature.

Preferred by WHOM? Medieval Arab women did not write literature.

good point, though just because they didn't write, does not mean that their opinions were never voiced.

So wait, petite women actually say they prefer smaller penises?

This thread is hilariously brilliant, by the way.

Hi, woman here. Not a fan of the third leg claims. Relations with those who are above average can be very painful. Painful in the wrong ways, that is.

I'm 5" and am actually drawn more towards the girls with just a little thickness.

I'm 6" and prefer petites.

---------- Post added 04-21-2011 at 07:29 PM ----------

I may be wrong, but from what I've read so far, arabs aren't noted for their size - makes note "must do some research" -. So it could be that what we consider to be average is what they consider to be large. But you are right in an indirect way; women usually don't write about size, rather the beauty of it, and fullness; men make comments about size.

---------- Post added 04-21-2011 at 07:40 PM ----------

Eeehhh no, hypothesis incorrect. Ah well, whatta ya do...

African/black: 6.74"

Native American: 6.49"

Middle Eastern: 6.28"

European/white: 6.26"

Hispanic: 6.03"

Asian/Pacific Islander: 5.50"

Edited by Shadizar

I think big dick is the way to go. Anyone who says size doesn't matter probably has a small dick or is dating someone with a small dick. As for the "it's how you use it arguement". I say bullshit.

I think big dick is the way to go. Anyone who says size doesn't matter probably has a small dick or is dating someone with a small dick. As for the "it's how you use it arguement". I say bullshit.

If you know what the fuck you're doing, you don't even need it. Beside, length really is meaningless; much beyond the average, all it does is hurt the... receiver. The vast majority of the nerve endings are within the first couple inches of the... orifice. If size is your concern, think girth and forget about length.

Well size does not matter if you only last 90 seconds ( lowers head in shame). How is that for self-deprecating humor? My wife is a bigger girl. I think I have always been more attracted to women who are a bit larger. The thin girls never really seemed to be able to enjoy themselves during that minute and a half. :p Thankfully my wife is an INTP and is seldom in the mood. :sleeping:

According to women I have spoken with about it, size matters. Of course they are more than willing to tell nice guys with little equipment that it doesn't matter. They don't tend to date those guys.

I don't think there's much truth to it in my case. I have dated from 4'11" to 6'2" and everything from super-skinny, to petite, to lanky, to curvy. I don't really have a "type" from a physiological standpoint.

Also, is that graph for real? I need to know how reliable it is

Bah! Sex isn't just about the time spent boinkin. You have two hands and a yap; she has a whole body that can be ignited. You're saying you can't give her multies?