Welcome to INTJ Forum

This is a community where INTJs can meet others with similar personalities and discuss a wide variety of both serious and casual topics. If you aren't an INTJ, you're welcome to join anyway if you would like to learn more about this personality type or participate in our discussions. Registration is free and will allow you to post messages, see hidden subforums, customize your account and use other features only available to our members.

sushiroll

Hello!

Hey guys, I've stumbled across this forum several times while surfing around trying to find answers. So I figured I would go ahead and register so that I might contribute.

I'm looking forward to discussing our (read: INTJ's) quirky... err quirks!

Oh, a little about myself. I'm 25. Male. Live in Raleigh, NC. I work full time at a civil engineering firm, and I'm in school part time working towards my BS in civil engineering.

what's sushi anyways?

well, welcome all the same

Allow me to be the first to welcome you to the site. I've just newly joined, so I can't claim to be part of the Welcoming Committee. It seems a bit oxymoronic to have a chat site for INTJers, where the lurkers outnumber the posters 5 to 1. (or something of the sort) Hope you enjoy the site...blah.

Sorry, I can't fake it anymore...alright. this is my 2nd post so i can view links...sue me.

2nd for the welcoming commitee ^

i beat you only by an inch

anyways, i post quick... really, really quick

...you ought to see me with the lady's...

... really, really quick

...you ought to see me with the lady's...

uh... i wont ask! hahaha.

I'll have to settle for 2nd then... See you with the ladies? I'll take your word for it.

*dresses in his darkest cloak*

oh yes, no one can resist the urge of my wooing...

Just signed up yesterday and would like to say 'hello'. Been looking around for a place to (hopefully) find some like souls (INTJs) with whom to communicate and, therefore, exchange some entertaining banter. Am in France finishing an MS programme right now.

Motor Jax, I cannot speak to you anymore. Sushi is only the best food ever. It's hard to decide whether sushi or beef is my favorite food....mmmm....I'll go with sushi. Bring on the wasabi!

Also, welcome sushiroll!

Solaris, your discrimination astounds me :( Welcome Sushiroll, don't worry we won't judge you according to our feelings on sushi.

Welcome to the forum.

Is there really such a thing as a sushi roll? Wouldn't that be maki or kim bap?

If you like beef and are in Raleigh you should check out the Angus Steak House (I think that's the name).

Welcome to the forum.

Is there really such a thing as a sushi roll? Wouldn't that be maki or kim bap?

If you like beef and are in Raleigh you should check out the Angus Steak House (I think that's the name).

I am actually, but have not yet eaten there. However, I've eaten sushi at a lot of different places.

thanks for the warm welcome all! and yes I do find an INTJ forum somewhat ironic :)

If you think that's ironic, go to The Lounge!

Welcome

(PS - I haven't had the courage to eat sushi yet)