Welcome to INTJ Forum

This is a community where INTJs can meet others with similar personalities and discuss a wide variety of both serious and casual topics. If you aren't an INTJ, you're welcome to join anyway if you would like to learn more about this personality type or participate in our discussions. Registration is free and will allow you to post messages, see hidden subforums, customize your account and use other features only available to our members.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rewhu

It's about effin time.

36 posts in this topic

I just found out that I'm apparently INTJ. After years of wonder what in the hell is wrong with everyone around me, I finally have an answer.

Some very brief highlights:

Yes, I was definitely labeled as 'weird' as a kid. In high school I thankfully figured out that not giving a damn about conforming was way easier than trying to conform. I could barely pass a math class, but in college I aced four semesters of physics and astronomy. As an adult I began to wonder if I had AS but now I don't think so.

Reading the description of INTJ was like reading my a more concise version of my childhood journals. After 27 years, I feel much better.

well, sounds like you'e found your place then

welcome!

Um, did the n00b use the eff word? do we allow that around here? :suspicious:

Meh, oh well, welcome to the lair of weirdness.

The eff-word is OK, the "F-bomb" is only allowed under strict supervison.

Effin welcome, dude!

Thanx! I appreciate the welcome and the welcome use of phonetically spelled curse words.

Welcome to the Call of the Weird

I just found out that I'm apparently INTJ. After years of wonder what in the hell is wrong with everyone around me, I finally have an answer.

Some very brief highlights:

Yes, I was definitely labeled as 'weird' as a kid.

Reading the description of INTJ was like reading my a more concise version of my childhood journals. After 27 years, I feel much better.

But are you still weird?

Weirdness is a trait we look for in our plan to dominate....*cough* I mean introduce to the general populace. :) Welcome!

Um...yeah. According to my coworkers, friends & relatives - I'm still a weirdo. I'm sure I'm not the only one in here who is damn proud of the that fact. People who aren't strange in some way usually bore me.

Re: world "introduction". Sign me up! Honestly we know we'd do a better job of running things anyway. Via la revolution.

Not sure if I like your intro or avatar better. Mmmmmm... Spock.

Hi!

Seriously, isn't that avatar fan-freakin-tastic. I'm a pretty devoted Next Generation fan but there was no way I could pass up that picture. Where's yours?

ah... trekkies...

i'm more Star Wars fan myself

*whips out homemade lightsaber and starts making a youtube video*

Steps back and waits for the angry mod to appear....

Seriously, isn't that avatar fan-freakin-tastic. I'm a pretty devoted Next Generation fan but there was no way I could pass up that picture. Where's yours?

I believe that constitutes as wierdness.

*waves magic mod-wand, random posts disappear*

Take that!!

*beams in and scans area with tricoder*

And I thought I was the only one who said fan-freakin-tastic.

I'm likin' this forum already.

Hi rewhu, a quick hello from someone who took an epic time to discover that I wasn't exactly weird but one of those bods who just had a different view. It's great coming ito a place of relative sanctuary from years in the wilderness so I hope to have some interesting discussions with you.

Lupin: Bring it. I'm all for random debates, which is why I enjoy this forum.

I agree, it's definitely nice knowing like-minded people are out there. Some days it feels like I'm surrounding by people that barely make any sense. Office politics and other useless $#!+ only serves to frustrate me. So logging on is like a little, well deserved break.

kubrickfan: I'm also partial to "Holy (fill in the blank) Batman."

kubrickfan: I'm also partial to "Holy (fill in the blank) Batman."

Holy jumping calfs batman me too!

Holy high-pitched note Batman! (that's actual show dialogue)

How awesome was that live action series with Adam West as the Caped Crusader? Nick at Nite use to run the greatest programs. Batman, Car 54 Where Are You?, My Three Sons, I Dream of Genie.

Holy Coinkydinks, Batman! Adam West is my hero. (Princess Leia is a close second.) I Dream of Jeannie was a fave, too.

Fan-freakin'-tabulous. ;)

Princess Leia is the shiz-notty.

Adam West is crunk.

Genie was a killer.

And you have good taste is oldies TV.