Welcome to INTJ Forum

This is a community where INTJs can meet others with similar personalities and discuss a wide variety of both serious and casual topics. If you aren't an INTJ, you're welcome to join anyway if you would like to learn more about this personality type or participate in our discussions. Registration is free and will allow you to post messages, see hidden subforums, customize your account and use other features only available to our members.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jbeaufait

My intro

Hello,

I figured I should introduce myself before joining in the other conversations. My name is Travis.

Some background on me...

I grew up in Ohio and I have a BS degree in Electrical Engineering.

I'm currently an Engineer for the Navy working on Inertial Navigation Systems (INS).

I stumbled upon this forum while searching the internet for some information on INTJ's to give to someone. I thought that some reference material would help them understand why I always ask, "What do you mean by..."

hello Travis

and that is a very INTJ-ish question

(my buddy at work is always asking that)

Hello!

Welcome, Travis!

There are other people who are not INTJs here. Hmm.. well, there are lots of INTJ subjects here... ;) Feel free to experiment with them or get some research info...:thumbsup:

Greetings Travis, that sounds like a fascinating job! Welcome to the forum. :)

'sup Travis aka jbeaufait.

You are a fine example that all the lurkers should emulate.

See people this is how you do it... you create a profile, wander over to the introduction thread, tell us a few things about you then let your little fingers start posting... simple really!

Welcome Travis. Another Ohioan "invades" the forum (I'm a Michigander BTW). And an EE at that (I'm a ME).

You are my antithesis!

Welcome Travis. Another Ohioan "invades" the forum (I'm a Michigander BTW). And an EE at that (I'm a ME).

You are my antithesis!

I never considered myself to be an Ohioan. I just never got along with them people. You see, I was born in Michigan so I was born with common sense. Now my home is in Virginia. I bolted out of Ohio as soon as I could. Ohio has a nice turnpike. Outside of that, what's the point of being there?

Also, to everyone, thanks for the welcome...

PurpleFnords: Yes my job can be fascinating. It is even more frustrating. DoD does not want to take any risk.