Welcome to INTJ Forum

This is a community where INTJs can meet others with similar personalities and discuss a wide variety of both serious and casual topics. If you aren't an INTJ, you're welcome to join anyway if you would like to learn more about this personality type or participate in our discussions. Registration is free and will allow you to post messages, see hidden subforums, customize your account and use other features only available to our members.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Eric86

Good morning! ^.^

One of my friends from another forum told me about this place, so I figured I'd check it out. I don't know if he's registered here, though. Anyways, since I couldn't find any INFJ forums (that's what I am;D), I figured I'd join here since it's the closest one I can find to it (plus this place seems pretty active). All the descriptions linked to it on www.mypersonality.info fit me perfectly.

So yeah....not really sure where to start...:thinking:....hehe...I'm reeeeeeeeeeallllly tired right now (haven't gotten any sleep yet:confused:), but I can say that I'm really looking forward to posting here and maybe getting to know some people. I'm not too good at just randomly talking about myself anyways.:undecided: (though I do have a lot to say....)

I will in a bit! I don't have to go to work for another several hours anyways.;D

welcome to here, the awesome place of ideas and inspirations

here are some cookie's and coffee

Ewww, I don't like coffee...:yuck:

I'd love some cookies, though. Thank you very much! :smug:

(I prefer dark chocolate ones, by the way.;D)

My name is Eric. You are the first person i have ever met that spells it the same way i do.

Welcome.

i love dark chocolate, mmmmm...

anyways, i think there is more mint tea somewhere

My name is Eric. You are the first person i have ever met that spells it the same way i do.

Welcome.

Sweet! There are actually three other Erics where I work, two in the same department as me.

And yes, tea would be quite nice.:)

*Takes spare coffee, schwartzie will probably enjoy this <insert evil laugh>*

*rolls out welcome wagon* Glad to have you here. Mmm. Good biscuits Jax (that means cookie for my 'merican pals).

*takes coffee and heads to the corrupt a wish thread* :sneaky:

I with you on the coffee. I do love dark chocolate. Milk chocolate - ick!

The only worthwhile milk chocolate I've had is Dove.

Well Eric86, did you get some sleep? And too much dark chocolate can lead to excess levels of euphoria - beware.

Welcome