Welcome to INTJ Forum

This is a community where INTJs can meet others with similar personalities and discuss a wide variety of both serious and casual topics. If you aren't an INTJ, you're welcome to join anyway if you would like to learn more about this personality type or participate in our discussions. Registration is free and will allow you to post messages, see hidden subforums, customize your account and use other features only available to our members.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Atremae

Hiya

Hi!

I'm an ENFP/J female at university and a lot of my friends are INTJs so this forum has been very VERY helpful already. I have been mentally taking notes from many of your archived posts and I just want to say thanks for all of your intelligent input, it continues to be very enlightening. :cheesy:

Eek a spy *panics* Quick everyone hide the INTJ world domination blueprints.

Welcome Astaemie, please don't tell anyone what you've seen here ;)

welcome Astaemie

^ don't mind them. they're always planning something, i'm just here to help invade

welcome Astaemie

^ don't mind them. they're always planning something, i'm just here to help invade

Yay! An ally! Just kidding.

She knows too much.

:)

*mindstab* *mindstab*................ 40 minutes later

.... Ok, tracking beacon inserted safely. :cheesy:

So, you say the forum has been very helpful? You're finding interesting things here?

*shines bright light into Astaemie's eyes*

What have you learned?! Tell us! You won't get out until you tell us what you know!!

Hahahaa! I have learned that with an INTJ, things are totally different to how they are in my brain. I guess I have learned to be a bit more tolerant and patient when you don't see things my way, or communicate in ways that I can understand; I have learned how much my feelings rule me. I appreciate your type's penchant for the analytical, logical and puzzling, the dark, solitary and the quiet and also the creativity that is inherent in all of this. Well this is what I have learnt about my INTJ by listening to your stories.