Welcome to INTJ Forum

This is a community where INTJs can meet others with similar personalities and discuss a wide variety of both serious and casual topics. If you aren't an INTJ, you're welcome to join anyway if you would like to learn more about this personality type or participate in our discussions. Registration is free and will allow you to post messages, see hidden subforums, customize your account and use other features only available to our members.

Nansau

hi

Hey, random INFP here *pokes infpness* :shy:

umm.... I'm a lurker from the INFP Globalchatter forum and I have a particular interest in INTJ's. I don't know many but some of my friends are INTJ.

you guys have cool emotes ;D

Hi Nansau, so what in particular interests you in us INTJ's?

Welcome *pokes infpness* oh, it's so squishy and full of emotions *yells out to hallway* in here NT's, we can have some fun with this one ;)

*squeezes Nansau to see if the eyes bug out*

Hey, this is cool!! C'mon guys, check this out.

*squeezes Nansau again*

*swats away the INTJ hands while trying hard not to smile and laugh*

Guys!!!!!

*turns back to Nansau*

Don't mind them. They're incorrigible. Have we met over at INFP globalchatter? You sound familiar, but I really haven't hung out there much lately. Ah, well, welcome. We can always use another good (squishy) INFP around these parts.

And when you get tired of being poked and prodded, you can always join us over at The NF Club. When they're not blowing up chickens, it's a nice place to chill and have a cup of mint tea.