Welcome to INTJ Forum

This is a community where INTJs can meet others with similar personalities and discuss a wide variety of both serious and casual topics. If you aren't an INTJ, you're welcome to join anyway if you would like to learn more about this personality type or participate in our discussions. Registration is free and will allow you to post messages, see hidden subforums, customize your account and use other features only available to our members.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ivyman

Greetings

I am Ivyman and I am an INTJ (apparently) and hailing from England.

I shall be reading the posts here with interest.

I am glad I have found you guys, I knew in my soul not everyone on this planet could be insane ;)

I am glad I have found you guys, I knew in my soul not everyone on this planet could be insane ;)

In all of your journeys, the greatest has just begun as you have traveled the woods to finally find the golden road toward self actualization.

As your journey begins, please carry the earplugs of many waters, they will teach you, and preserve you in the batte against the forces of useless babble.

Carry this vile of heart hardener lest lady love finds you, for she has ruined greater men on their quest for knowledge. Even those whom claimed no feelings at all have succumbed to her magic.

And carry this journal of life, so you can come back here and quench the thirst, and feed the hungers of those who like you, have listened to their souls and journeyed unto this forum to find themselves as well.

Welcome to the golden forum.

Welcome to the board. :)

“Insane people are always sure that they are fine. It is only the sane people who are willing to admit that they are crazy.” ~ Nora Ephron

Hang on... does he think we're sane? why?

Welcome :undecided:

Hang on... does he think we're sane? why?

Welcome :undecided:

It was kind of a joke, I still haven't quite got the hang of humour yet.

Ivyman added to this post, 1 minutes and 26 seconds later...

Thanks to all the guys who welcomed me, and I even got a happy birthday email from the forum!

"You say it's your birthday

It's my birthday too--yeah [not really]

They say it's your birthday

We're gonna have a good time

I'm glad it's your birthday

Happy birthday to you."

Welcome to the forum. :thumbsup: