Welcome to INTJ Forum

This is a community where INTJs can meet others with similar personalities and discuss a wide variety of both serious and casual topics. If you aren't an INTJ, you're welcome to join anyway if you would like to learn more about this personality type or participate in our discussions. Registration is free and will allow you to post messages, see hidden subforums, customize your account and use other features only available to our members.

SevenOfSpades

New here

Hello all, I'm an 18-year old, very non-stereotypical female who likes politics, the English language, video games, and hiding behind a hastily-written pseudonym.

I discovered I was an INTJ earlier this year, and noticed that many others here share similar traits. It's a relief to be in the company of similar-minded intelligent people, who seem to be a rarity in a society which unfortunately seems to grow even more painfully stupid by the day.

Since I've a strong preference towards non stereotypical people I guess a welcome is appropriate hence welcome to this forum.

If you realize that those other people can never "see the light", the pain will soon fade. You are a beacon in the wilderness of darkness - shine on.

...and welcome.

Oh my gosh *slaps forehead* Seven of Spades is soo my favourite card, like get out!

Have you lost you're light, lil flying car? *scratches head* Why would someone cook bacon in the dark?

Oh well, welcome Sos, you don't mind if I call you that do you, like I met someone else the other day called SoS so I'll have to call you Sos otherwise I'll get confused, so like round here everyone is about as smart as me yeah.

*rubs forehead* ouch, my head hurts.

*puts cold pack on Trinity's head*

Don't mind her, she gets like this when she goes off her meds. We'll have everything back to normal in a minute.

I checked her cabinets rwyatt and she's out of her meds so I brought this sledge-hammer.

Welcome to the forum SOS. So is politics simply a hobby or part of your career path?