Welcome to INTJ Forum

This is a community where INTJs can meet others with similar personalities and discuss a wide variety of both serious and casual topics. If you aren't an INTJ, you're welcome to join anyway if you would like to learn more about this personality type or participate in our discussions. Registration is free and will allow you to post messages, see hidden subforums, customize your account and use other features only available to our members.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Yltnelis

hi people...

Hello all. Another INTJ here, and I just found this board today. I figured I'd stop in, introduce myself, and look around a bit. I look forward to chatting with you all.

We don't do "chat", we do;

- intellectual discourse

- barbed sarcasm

- witty reparte

- incongruent goofiness

- depressive whining

- opinionated diatribing (yeah, I know it's not a word - wanna make something of it?!!)

- obscure references

- stream of consciousness

Take your pick! :thumbsup:

I choose none of the above. I do "chat," so if I have to chat alone, so be it. Won't be the first time.:p Cheers!

Hmmm, sounded like sass to me. Let me see

- intellectual discourse

- barbed sarcasm

- witty reparte

- incongruent goofiness

- depressive whining

- opinionated diatribing

- obscure references

- stream of consciousness

Check...check...che... yep ok that covered at least 3 categories, you'll fit in fine. Welcome ;D

Good! You passed the "Rampant Individualism" test. Welcome to the forum!!

I give good 'chat'. Oh wait that's something completely different. :)

Greetings!

I give good 'chat'. Oh wait that's something completely different. :)

Greetings!

And she is very good or so she tells me :). As I am a fellow INTJ I am clueless about the whole process.

We don't do "chat",

I thought it was we don't do "chit". The forum is a place for learning and intelligent discussions, and we respond and discuss, but nobody can say we have done "chit". You might also say a lot of people are full of "chit", but not us, only reasonable discussions here. I could go on all night with "chit happens" and the like, but I will stop why I am ahead. Welcome to the forum.

Technically, yes - there's not a lot of "chit" going down here on the forum. Some say that INTJs, by nature, are scared "chitless" when is comes to socializing. But, actually, I think that INTJs have taken a stand - the "chit" stops here, as it were.