Welcome to INTJ Forum

This is a community where INTJs can meet others with similar personalities and discuss a wide variety of both serious and casual topics. If you aren't an INTJ, you're welcome to join anyway if you would like to learn more about this personality type or participate in our discussions. Registration is free and will allow you to post messages, see hidden subforums, customize your account and use other features only available to our members.

SerialPsychosis

Introductions...

Hello, I randomly found myself here as a result of firefox add-on "Stumble Upon".

I cannot think of anything incredible to say- probably because I haven't slept.

So ... there it is I suppose. I've been introduced.

Incredible is not necessary, we'll settle for exceptional.

Welcome.

Meh...don't sweat it. I never have anything incredible to say. :p

Welcome. ;D

Welcome, pull up a chair and tell us about yourself.

A LOT MORE about yourself...

*manic laughter, and slyly says*

...welcome...

About me?

...I'm a student who is studying Psychology (My Theoretical orientation focuses on the Cognitive Behavioral paradigm with maybe a little focus on Gestalt Therapy). I am considering a double major as to include Neuroscience- as it is closely related to Psychology in certain aspects. I once went to school for culinary arts- but gave that up as I didn't want to end up despising cooking.

I plan to take what I know of Psychology- when all is said and done, and become a clinical child psychologist, as well as spending some time in a research position if at all possible.

I don't get out much... and I don't generally get along so well with other people... I like reading a lot, and taking long walks... and I enjoy the company of my iPod essentially everywhere I go because it beats having to hear all the noise people make...

hnn... I really don't know what else you would want to know... so that's all I guess.

Wow, sounds like you have gotten some sleep and you still do not have anything incredible to say. :p

Only joking. I am also studying psychology, social psych. but with no real emphasis on any one specific area. I haven't considered Neuroscience though, hmmm. Anyways welcome.

I enjoy the company of my iPod essentially everywhere I go because it beats having to hear all the noise people make...

I can totally relate to that statement.

My field of interest is Psychology but I am a continuing education student (long story.. skipped) The university I attend during the evenings does not have many degree options. I have to work full time during the day so I don't attend their day school.

I am earning a Liberal Arts Bachelors but my focus is Psychology. My interest is in counseling psychology with a focus on multicultural/multiethnic approach. I think this area needs some attention considering the diversity of people making up the US populace these days.

But honestly, I seem fairweather about educational interests. I like a lot of things so who knows where it will really take me.

But, I do believe in being a student of life and for life. Not content to rest on my laurels.

That's neat--I'm studying Psychology at UNC-CH. I'll graduate next year, then *attempt* to go to grad school for Educational Psychology. The public school system around here hurts my soul and needs improvement...

That's neat--I'm studying Psychology at UNC-CH. I'll graduate next year, then *attempt* to go to grad school for Educational Psychology. The public school system around here hurts my soul and needs improvement...

Yeah, public school is in need of help badly. Surprising enough I had an experience with a psychologist in school due to an abusive relationship my mom was carrying on that led to abuse towards me. I despised the woman I was paired with. I explained my problems and feelings. She recited it back at me. I didn't want to meet with her to air my laundry as I could do that with anybody. I wanted suggestions to a possible resolution. Perhaps that is what maybe ignited my interest in Psychology.