Welcome to INTJ Forum

This is a community where INTJs can meet others with similar personalities and discuss a wide variety of both serious and casual topics. If you aren't an INTJ, you're welcome to join anyway if you would like to learn more about this personality type or participate in our discussions. Registration is free and will allow you to post messages, see hidden subforums, customize your account and use other features only available to our members.

SardonicSarcasm

I feel so relaxed here

Hello,

I recently got turned on to Myers-Briggs and tested as an INTJ to apparently no one I knows surprise. I was a business major in college so I'm only now becoming familiar with the typologies, but from what I've read regarding INTJ's so far I'm pretty typical if not a walking stereotype. I will continue to bounce around the threads here for a bit trying to get a feel for all you; so far I really like what I'm reading. In researching my typology I've begun to better understand why I get along so well with certain friends and why I dismiss so many others. I look to continue this learning process as I place my comments where I can contribute.

Looking forward to the conversations!

Welcome! Just joined not too long ago myself. I love it here, so nice to agree with what others say, so rare!

Welcome! Just joined not too long ago myself. I love it here, so nice to agree with what others say, so rare!

Thank you. The first time I read an INTJ description it became my second and third time, I was an identifiable personality type I said, not just a jerk, lol. I just had to meet more people like me. I don't really expect to agree with everyone here, but at the very least I know we'll be able to understand each other.

Joined a little while back, now I can't stay away, hope the same for you.

Welcome.

Oh my God, would you please put you’re pants back on :thinking:

Welcome.

Oh my God, would you please put you’re pants back on :thinking:

Just finding some satisfaction, lots of good topics on here with some pretty bright people :)

I was really impressed with the way the MBTI related to me also. It was as if it said, it's ok that your an egocentric, bigoted, jerk, it's just you. Then I had my wife do the test and it helped me understand why she is a babbling, overly-sensitive, nonsensical person. And at last I could smile because I read the percentages and understood that my reasoning was justified, most people are idiots. And life was complete.

Okay, it was over-the-top humor, but I could definately relate to the typology being quite accurate to my personality, and my wife's. Glad you found the forum, look forward to your posts.

Well, now that you've had a chance to get a feel for us how was it? Pretty solid, huh? Yeah, we work out every day - we're pretty buff.

Welcome.