Welcome to INTJ Forum

This is a community where INTJs can meet others with similar personalities and discuss a wide variety of both serious and casual topics. If you aren't an INTJ, you're welcome to join anyway if you would like to learn more about this personality type or participate in our discussions. Registration is free and will allow you to post messages, see hidden subforums, customize your account and use other features only available to our members.

SoupNazi

Greetings!

Hi everyone.. I'm John :)

SoupNazi added to this post, 0 minutes and 47 seconds later...

Oh.. yeah, and

NO SOUP FOR YOU!!

Hi John,

Do you have a recipe for Portuguese bean soup?

Thx.

I remember that episode of seinfeld, and I barely watch the show. Thanks for the chuckle. Welcome to the forum.

No soup for you......Next

Another Seinfeld fan I see.

Welcome.

Did you bounce between soupNazi and itShrank when deciding on a nick. I do have some illegal shower heads if you're interested, but don't tell the waterNazi's. Welcome.

Welcome, for what it it's worth I also find Seinfeld pretty funny aswell!

Thanks for the welcome guys :)

yeah, I'm a pretty big seinfeld fan.. I work one day a week at a convenience store here in Australia.. we don't get Jr. mints here, but I made my boss track some down from an importer (or possibly an importer exporter, not clear on that ;)).. I think we're the only place in Adelaide that sells them :D

Hey John, welcome mate. I can only guess that they play old seinfield seasons as frequently over there as they used to here. I always wished there was more Kramer in episodes. Perhaps the makers could start a Period Drama/Comedy centred around him. :-P